B&B: Couples Shakeup On The Horizon?

Evan

• Members

SNS Spoilers for first week of December: Ridge tells Taylor that if Brooke crosses the line one more time with Thomas, he'll leave her and take back his ex-wife. A devastated Whip overhears part of the conversation.

It seems to me that the writers are about to terminate Taylor/Whip, and perhaps Thomas will make the moves on Brooke again and the consequence will be Ridge dumping Brooke.

As I hate Bridge, I'd welcome its demise, particularly as KKL has chemistry with any number of other male actors - Jack Wagner, Rick Hearst, even Adam Gregory.

Similarly, Rick Hearst needs a decent SL, he's been too wasted recently.

As for the two worst actors in the cast, Ron Moss and plastic Hunter Tylo, stick both of em on the backburner. :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you kidding me? The only way this works is if:

Ridge: Taylor, I'll remarry you if Logan messes up one more time.

Taylor: Oh, Ridge, I knew I was always your FIRST choice.

Ridge leaves. Tom emerges from the shadows.

Tom: Mom, I told you I'd find a way to get that digusting slut out of Dad's life.

Taylor: Do it before Steffy gets back and I'll give you her share of the Forrester stock, I promise.

• Members

See, i think something like that should happen too. Thomas is giving me this creepy vibe like there is more to this story than meets the eye. and can you imagine the fallout, it would be nice to see Stephanie get on her knees and beg Brooke for forgiveness for doubting her.

Archived