Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

I do not know these scenes but like a lot of the gold she struck as Jill, I think this might be a case of Brenda having no idea who Nikki is so playing it as if Jill does not either, and yet it works because Jill *would exactly be* the "I don't know her" kind of girl.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haha, Well I can totally buy Brenda's Jill just ignoring Nikki was ever her in-law. I wish we had more throwaway lines over the years though. We had both Jim Houghton and Wings Hauser back as Greg, and they completely glossed over his relationship and marriage to Nikki. 

• Members

Thank you all for your insights as far as the potential Jill/Nikki friendship goes. You're all right about both Nikki and Jill not benefiting in being a friendship with one another. I am kinda shocked, like some of you were, that Nikki and Jill never had dialogue together while Nikki was with Greg. In the June 16, 1980 episode we've all seen, we see Jill (played by Bond at the time) talking to Liz a bit about how hard it's been for Greg having to go through all the mess happening with Nikki. Other than that, I don't recall Nikki and Jill ever speaking about one another. I could see it being more probable as far as Jill mentioning Nikki (other than what I just wrote) more than Nikki mentioning Jill during Greg and Nikki's relationship. Someday I hope we can come upon more stuff from the '79-'80 era so we can put all these puzzle pieces together LOL.

• Members

@Broderick @will81   I did a profile for the SOAP HOPPERS thread on Robert Gibson.   Is this the same actor that played David Mallory, the man that received Bill Foster's eyes? I haven't found a Y&R related picture (so far).

Please register in order to view this content

A good friend thinks it was him, but he's admitted he could be wrong.  Thanks.

Edited by slick jones