Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In one of the 1990 episodes recently uploaded to Youtube, Peter Brown plays a prosecutor in Danny's drug trial. Was he playing the same character he played in 1982? Bell usually didn't cast actors who had been fairly prominent in other Y&R roles, did he?

• Members

I've seen somewhere a credit listing for Brown in the role of Robert in 1990, but I thought it was highly unlikely much like the debatable credit for Kerry Leigh Michaels as Faren in 1991. Otherwise generally no with the prominent exceptions of Quinn Redeker and Veleka Gray(a story by itself of course)

• Members

True not to mention Brown went on B&B as Taylor's dead husband right? I guess it was a quickie role and I wonder how many by 1990 had forgotten Brown's previous role back in 1982 since the Laurences didn't have much of an impact and Bell wrote them off.

For Days its strangely commonplace but for Y&R it is a little odd. I guess last year's temp casting of Jeffery with Kin Shriner is the only other example I can think of.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I don't recall Brown at that time but he probably played the same character.It would be quite likely that Robert would be around to defend Danny.

Bell had worked with Brown on Days and B&B,and knew he could handle the role and Brown needed work, so it worked out for all.

Redecker had also played a lawyer earlier on Y&R.I think in the Chris Brooks rape trial,

• Members

Wow, I can't really picture KKL playing someone on Y&R (Even though she came on as Brooke a few times) even if it was for a short time.

What was her character like, and who did she have scenes with?

Thanks for clearing up the Peter Brown thing Deeedee. I don't know why but I thought Brown was Earl.