OLTL - old articles, behind the scenes, etc.

• Members

MelindaMelindaMelinda...

Yeah, I had the same thought process as you, thought it might be Claire but then saw what Claire's wearing in the other pic. The only Melinda I've ever really known save for a couple of clips is NOP's. Really wish I could catch some of the early Dorian/Melinda relationship, the original Cramer Women (decades before that phrase was coined).

When I've read about Lee Remick and Sheree North being the next "Marilyn" I kinda go :blink: on that too, I don't really see it. Not that Marilyn didn't become a great actress once she got with Strasberg, but I think even Erika would rather be compared with ladies like Judi Dench, Glenda Jackson, Vanessa Redgrave. Okay, but truthfully, what woman wouldn't be flattered by a MM comparison? ^_^

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really nice article, a great glimpse of where she was, especially knowing where she would be. Have you watched her TV archive interview? She talks a little more about her early life in the theatre and her first marriage, I think it's one of the better-paced and interesting of those interviews.

• Members

SFK is probably going to explain this better than I can, as I am awful at explaining things, but what I did was scan a page onto my computer, then crop the page to the section which I most think is interesting (I usually just post photos and type up articles if they don't have photos). After the photo is saved, jpeg or jpg or whatever it would be, I go to Photobucket (there are others too - I haven't gotten around to trying those yet) and upload the photo there. On the page for the photo at Photobucket, you can click on the link given for IMG code, and it will cut and paste. Then you cut and paste that link here, and the photo will come up here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived