AMC: Meet Griffin Castillo!

• Members

I actually *gasp* enjoyed RPG in this clip. I wish Jake could be this interesting on AMC.

The gym line made me cringe but I still love the concept of these webisodes.

They should totally do webisodes of Scott in prison before DC starts airing :lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are shot better than the actual show. Whoever directs these and chooses the camera angles and editing, AMC should hire.

They do paint a hot portrait of Griffin. I liked the bit in the bar when he showed off his machismo by grabbing the girl with both hands by her shirt and bringing her in forcibly so he could start making out. She had no say in the matter. I wonder if they would show such a thing on the actual show, I kind of doubt it.

As a matter of fact, I think they should just continue the story of griffin on this web series where they can perhaps follow his sexual exploits.

• Members

That's what I was saying, and I hate to be a hypocrite and put such emphasis on the look of a show, but I haven't been this taken by the visual quality of a soap since The City. It still looks like a daytime soap, just "grown up", more sophisticated (though the first one did look better, the bar's so dark).

quartermainefan, I'm sad that you felt pressured to change your avatar. :(

• Members

TV is a visual medium though, and the day is long gone where an acceptable TV show is just a televised stage play, and good riddance I say. You do want to stimulate the eye as well as the brain.

As for the avatar, well Palmer may make a comeback, just giving Luke and Ethan a shot for a while. I think they are the best thing about GH.

Archived