GH: New Emily promo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah that was like the worst promo in a long time. I really cant stand Emily except for the torture her presence causes on Carly. I hate how men are always after her. I thought it was bad 2 years ago when she had Lucky, Nikolas, Zander and Connor chasing her

• Members

Honestly, I don't understand why Emily is the object of the affection for any of these men.

I thought Nikolas took a downgrade when he even looked her way. Someone is obsessed with this character and its not the fans.

• Members

True, Zander was the main victim (I loved him dearly and will never forgive Nem for it!). But I also blame them for the complete destruction of the Stefan character. Why did he need to become the psycho-uncle-out-to-kill-any-threats dude? His character wasnt killed off to frame Luke. He was destroyed to prop Nem and killed off because after his character went the direction they made it go, he had to be killed immidiately. Also, Cameron was killed around the same time, and for no reason than to try to save Zander in the hotel fire, and Zander wasnt even there. I never understood why they did that. But indirectly this time, Nem was to blame.

Archived