AMC - Friday - Novermber 5, 2010

• Members

amc1105101.jpg

amc1105102.jpg

Not only did she see Ryan and Greenlee's kiss outside the courtroom last week, she has survielence footage of it that she brought up in court! She caught Greenlee in her lie and blindesided the twit. That moment was SOOOOO good. Go Liza!

Greenlee: "Ryan kissed me to make me stop talking"

Liza: "With his lips? Then how can you explain, you kissing him back?"

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad Angie's baby is healthy. Lol, Jessie found out the gender by accident. I think it's a boy, because when Angie and Jessie were leaving and then they were feeling the baby kick, Jessie referenced to it possibly being a good football player in the future or something like that. Who knows, but my guess is that it's a boy!

Jamie Luner was on fire today...she was the best when Liza was giving her closing statement! JL is so on point & she brings 100% to everything she does. I love her.

Really digging the beginning of Jake/Amanda's new storyline...

• Members

Is it just me OR was Tad talking like the family never met "Cara"/Carolyn ("Caroline")? I vaguely remember this bitch in town (circa 2004..ish) and Simone catching her making-out with Jake inside a Fusion broom closet. Am I remembering correctly... or is it just the vodka?

• Members

Jake and Simone were never together. He was engaged to Mia but was cheating on her with some nurse from the hospital. Simone caught them in a closet during some Fusion party and kept quiet bc she was giving him a chance to tell Mia himself. Well he did through a letter and Mia went slap happy and slapped Alison, Simone and Kendall in that episode. She tried to hit Greenlee but was stopped..lol

Archived