AMC - Friday - Novermber 5, 2010

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the entire episode did not only feature Ryan and Greenlee. Im sure many watched simply bc it was an older episode and featured characters no longer around. I know thats why I did, but honestly turned it off half way through bc the episode itself was boring

• Members

I only zipped through it myself to see Maria/Edmund - even though I hated Edmund at the time. When the episodes are 5+ years older, I'll def. try to zip through them at least.

I always find it interesting that no matter what holiday/reason/episode... when ABC shows reruns, AMC ALWAYS beats OLTL and GH for that day by at least .2 in HH and 100,000 in viewers. Its amazing to me - it always happens.

Anyway, about Friday's episode, love love love Liza! The trial itself though - just ugh! I'm over it. And now we get to watch Rylee working together to try and save both their butts. Gag me and bring David back already.

Kind of cute that Jesse knows the sex but Angie doesn't, although you know this tiny little lie will turn into a huge argument for them two. If Jesse were actually wise, he would know his wife and realize he better come clean NOW.

And here starts the Cara storyline... everyone better be on their A-GAME for me or else Jake/RPG will ruin the entire thing for me.

• Members

LMAO, I love how you pinpoint RPG on ruining it as if there arent other people in the storyline that could ruin it as well. LOL...he tends to ruin things for me too. Wouldnt make much sense but Id love it if Cara and Amanda were the leads and his role was minimal. Jake is so freaking annoying these days

• Members

Ohhhh god , RPG better be on his game, it sucks that he's going to have Cara and Amanda fighting for him. Srsly :lol: keep his role minimal and if ever there was someone to create trouble or doubt in Frandi's RL I'd want it to be her, since they can get along at work and lead to Madison/Frankie scenes b/c he won't be able to talk to his wife. All in all please keep Jake's role minimal.

• Members

Haha, I've just never been appalled and annoyed by an actor's prescence or style... and his character is one of the most hypocritical on the show. So it is just overall a horrible combination. I really want to like him though, especially given I like Amanda.

Archived