Daisy With a Nazi?

• Members

LMAAAAAAO!

She's looking particularly "Viki" in this scene.

That was a popular piece. Donna on AW wore one, so did Fallon on Dynasty (a childhood memory, I thought it was her hair) and I'm pretty sure there were others. I think they're Gatsbyesque or something.

It's always nice to see Lynne Thigpen (in her first AMC role, Flora Baxter), I really had :wub: for her.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot she was Flora pre Mrs Kiefer (which is when I first saw her, when she kidnapped Danielle--to me she was the Carmen Sandiego lady :P ). How was Flora related to Angie?

Carl what were the details on the hatred for the Gilles St Clair story?

And I LOVE those 1920s flapper headresses that came back into fashion in the 80s.

• Members

Vicky and Marley would successfully last through the show's end on AW, but Zane certainly didn't I think they had him killed off in typical AW fashion of pointlessly killing off people.

It's a shame that this article wasn't written twenty years asking Brad Bell about all of his dropped stories from over the years ranging from Eric and his Lolita to Gabby the teenage deranged stalker with plastic surgery.

• Members

Flora was Angie's aunt, Les' sister. Yes, I have fond memories of watching LT as The Chief after school on WITWICS ("Do it Rockapella!"). Ahh, the days when things were still taped in NY. -_- I first knew her as Nell's sister on Gimme a Break and then the annoying mom on Lean on Me. In Living Color did a funny Lean on Me parody where Kim Wayans played her character and Joe Clark took his infamous bat to her like everyone secretly wished he would have in the real movie. :P

• Members

That probably is Walt. He said he was an extra on the show for years.

I just watched some of that -- was this the same boat where an actor supposedly fell overboard because of too much coke or something? Or am I mixing that up?

Archived