AMC Casts New Marissa

London

• Members

Via SoapOperaDigest.com

ATWT Star to AMC

Sarah Glendening (ex-Lucy, ATWT) has been tapped to succeed Brittany Allen as David & Krystal's daughter, Marissa Chandler. She will first air on Dec. 20; Allen's last ep will be Dec. 17. Glendening had previously auditioned for the role of Madison, which went to Stephanie Gatschet.

• Members

She was on ATWT, but was hardly a ATWT star, so I don't consider this poaching an ATWT for ratings. In that case Marnie Shulernberg (who would've been better) or Jennifer Landon or countless others would've been hired. I'll give her a shot. Her Lucy was poorly written so I wrote her off immediately.

• Members

She might be a pleasant surprise. I don't know. Lucy was a crap role from the beginning, played by actresses who were always in over their heads. The highlight of Lucy's tenure was a teenage romance with a 40+ mumbling gangster type.

• Members

She might be a pleasant surprise. I don't know. Lucy was a crap role from the beginning, played by actresses who were always in over their heads. The highlight of Lucy's tenure was a teenage romance with a 40+ mumbling gangster type.

He wasn't in his 40's when they started that romance with Dusty and Lucy. He was in his early to mid 30's and Lucy was a teen. Then when she came back as Spencer and Sarah, Lucy was out of her teens and Dusty was in his mid 30's to early 40's.

Archived