• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Did you all see when Joy had Starr on her show? It seems to me that Joy likes to talk [!@#$%^&*] but will be quick to back down and play dumb and innocent when she feels threatened. Did she go to Sherri's wedding? Boo if she was in fact trying to steal thunder, because that's shady but even worse, lame as hell because the press doesn't really give a [!@#$%^&*] about either of them getting married if you want to be really real with it. Honestly, I feel that all of the young co-hosts have carried themselves the best on that show even if some of them were "dumb". But Debbie, Lisa (definitely not dumb), Elizabeth (sleep.png) and Sherri seem the least shadiest of the bunch. Oh, and of course my beloved Meredith! Barbara, Joy, Starr, Rosie, and Whoopi on the other hand...

• Members

IDK if Joy was trying to steal Sherri's spotlight because from what I've heard, Joy's wedding was very private/exclusive. I think it's hilarious that all of the articles say "View Stars Get Married" with a picture of them both. If one didn't know any better, you'd think they married each other.

I used to f!ckin love this show. Then they started to talk about politics every damn day. It gets old and boring.

• Members

I love Lisa Ling doing in-depth documentaries, but she was never the right fit for The View. Good for her for leaving and finding her niche.

Looking forward to Rosie's new talk show.

Starr.... Starr oh Starr... Glad she's off The View, but she sure makes a good love-to-hate-her villainess. Loved seeing her in action on Celebrity Apprentice this past Spring, but boy was she a master manipulator smile.png

And yes, The View overall is blah nowadays. Politics yada yada, Elizabitch's nails-on-a-chalkboard voice, yada yada, Sherri is dumb, Joy always rips a joke (I do like her, though), Whoopi is alright but nothing worth mentioning, and Barbara looks like a lollipop: great big head and a stick for a body.

Edited by Gray Bunny