The View

YRBB

• Members

According to Page Six and other reports, this is an early exit, as she reportedly has two-years left in her deal with Disney-ABC.

I'm assuming their non-return to in-studio taking is due to Behar and Goldberg, but, am hopeful they return in the fall for the next season... and hopefully with some upped production value in terms of cameras.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I had no idea Navarro-Cárdenas was in Miami. I thought she was still in New York. Well, let's hope by September, everyone will be back in-studio.

I mean, she's visited D.C. within the last month... so, it's safe to say she could realistically be back in New York for in-studio filming.

I know their main thing is sitting around their table. But they could easily re-configure the studio to either incorporation a larger table or eliminate it altogether.

Edited by Liberty City

• Members

I have two pieces of "evidence" to present to this court

1.  An article from Page Six

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/31/meghan-mccain-losing-ally-with-resignation-of-james-goldston/  which included the line,  “She should be very nervous now. Her cover has left the building,” one source said.

2. She's leaving at the end of The View's season (they usually take off in August and re-set in September) with two years left on her contract.

Which leads me to believe she was fired...

Edited by j swift

• Members

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/02/meghan-mccain-was-miserable-at-the-view-before-leaving/

When Kim Godwin was named president of ABC News in April, we’re told she took a “no-nonsense” approach in shaping up the show.

“There was a meeting. Kim didn’t take a side, but she came in with a stern, ‘You have to figure this out,'” an insider said.

Despite buzz that McCain — the daughter of the late Sen. John McCain — was getting pushed out, multiple sources told us that she ultimately decided to leave. And despite the hosts’ chummy on-air goodbye, multiple sources and insiders maintain the ladies “hate each other.”