AMC: Tuesday - Oct. 5th, 2010

• Members

OK, maybe I'm missing something... but no thread for today's episode...? I LOVED it... well, the parts with Annie! OMG, my poor Annie worked so hard on her party --- and it was an epic disaster! I felt so bad for her!

Jesse with the blindfold was lame --- as was Colby climbing on top the stool and putting her fists up to Asher. BTW... Asher is so cute.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Asher is hella hot. YUM!

I also loved the Annie storyline. God, MCE was HOT today in that dress/hair. So can't wait for tomorrow, as I know what will happen ;)

The Jake/Angie/hospital stuff was just ok. I am just really repulsed by RPG/Jake to enjoy any scene/storyline he is in. :(

• Members

JR is an ASS. I hated how much pleasure he got out of watching her in pain. I used to love him with Annie but Im so over them bc of him. I hate what the promos show will happen

Colby was INCREDIBLY annoying today. Even more so than usual. Girl, sit your ass down

• Members

LOL I'm sorry but yes JR is an ASS! we know this.

He basically set it up to show he runs the Chandlers business and all and also to play her hero. Only Caleb f-cked up his plans and he nearly got a vase in his face. :lol: You know Babe is watching this from hell saying, 'Annie remember when you asked how me and JR made it through the bad?'

Tomorrow will be interesting, b/c she knows what he did, will know what he's up to, so how does whatever happen get to that point.

I started to like Colby's curiousity w/ Asher, I already figure that "That Bitch, Liza" is gonna be the reason Colby goes to Asher, b/c as she starts turning to him, Damon will turn to Colby's mom and yes they will sleep together. So you Damon/Liza fans, I def. see him sleeping w/ her in a few weeks now, office sex is what likely happens.

IDK who gets the stupid award today, there were so many to choose from.

Angie working disabled

Asher trying to break in a mansion that people live in (Kendall, Binks, MiMo etc.)

JR plotting to be Annie's hero in assh-le fashion

Jesse making himself blind & playing w/ traffic

Or Jake for going along w/ it

I think when push comes to shove Jesse playing w/ traffic gets the MOST STUPIDEST ACT award. :lol:

• Members

Loved the Annie party stuff....MCE was very entertaining today, as usual! JR...I love him and Annie together but even I was having a hard time believing & wanting them to ever be together in the future, after seeing how delighted he was to hear Annie's grief over her party being sabotaged angry.gif JR was incredibly cruel today. He seemed way to happy about all of this.

Trent Garrett...ok he is one hot stud and all, but wow what a dreadful actor.

Still enjoying Angie, didn't like when she blew up on Frankie though.

I liked the Colby/Annie scenes. Colby was highly annoying with JR and Asher today, and I understood her frustration with Krystal and Marissa.

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOp_VvBHw40?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOp_VvBHw40?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOp_VvBHw40?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived