AMC: Tuesday - Oct. 5th, 2010

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For what he did yesterday, yes. I so agree.

JR's path is clear, he's not gonna be a do gooder, for Annie to be w/ him, she has to ditch that sappy, sunshines, and sugar gum drops fantasy that she has of what is suppose to be taken as a happy life, will she be happy w/ JR, there will be good times and bad times, but honestly she clearly is bored w/ Scott and it's like JR said, fighting for something you want so bad, you get it and realize you don't want it. She's going through that.

Oh and Marissa, this is how you throw something.

annierageout.gif

• Members

I loved it, too!

I didn't mind Jesse with the blindfold but it seemed to me like he should have tried this months ago when he first found out. I guess he was too wrapped up with finding something to pin on David back then to care about his wife.

I hope you're right about Damon/Liza!

I wouldn't call Angie working while disabled with the assistance of the woman who helps blind people stupid at all! Actually, I'd say it was smart of Angie to finally get the type of help she needs instead of relying on Jake.

I agree that the others were stupid, though, especially Asher breaking into Wildwind and Jesse & Jake playing in traffic.

• Members

Well... I was contemplating watching, even just to see for myself the baby stealer getting her past thrown in her hypocritical, blow job giving face... But then:

I definitely know what that means... I'll find it to be a horrible episode. Especially if Darnell's "acting" in it.

Episode skip: Resumed.

Archived