AMC: Monday - Sept. 20, 2010

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't get me wrong, she looked great but I honestly spent the entire episode trying to figure out if it was a braid on the side of her face or if it was curled that way? I suppose I should be more concerned about Rylee's never ending love for each other, but no, Natalia's braid(?) was way more interesting to me.

• Members

I actually thought the episode was really really good. It would have been better, if the Ryan/Greenlee nonsense wasn't added in. It's pretty darn clear now that we are headed for Rylee. Both professed that they still love each other to other people. It's only a matter of time until they say it to each other, and then they'll go from there.

One thing I'm glad about is that it seems AMC's going to explore Madison/Frankie more. Loved their scenes today and I wasn't expecting to see that flashback to the party! Frankie had Madison in his arms! Looking forward to more Randi/Frankie/Madison.

The best parts were Brot/Angie/Natalia. All of their scenes were so great....they were just normal, drawn out scenes. Brot and Angie's conversation was inspired, Debbie Morgan did a fantastic job in those scenes. Angie is really starting to get frustrated and thats understandable. I knew deep down she really wasn't accepting of all of this. And Shannon Kane is so fun to watch, she is such a great Actress...it is just to bad that AMC doesn't realize it!!

The little things like Kendall calling the boys, Angie getting frustrated with that stool being in her way, her pouring the orange juice (and then dropping it everywhere), Brot and Natalia's little banter about the soft ball game, Jake referencing to his history with Greenlee (that was a great scene, and RPG delivered it really well. This friendship needs to be showcased more!), all those little things were the best part. There were also some odd directing choices in this episode that I noticed, didn't mind them though.

• Members

Shannon Kane is the exact opposite of BA, such a limited role but can play such emotions and make you see her as love interest worthy.

Personally I think a quad/ messy triangle is coming for the Hubbard clan, in where Frankie doesn't want Madison, did something stupid, regrets it, loves his wife, but Brot will get closer to Randi than her hubby. Brot might have a little triangle w/ Randi and Natalia. While Randi will have her own triangle mess w/ Brot and Frankie b/c Frankie starts it when he neglects her.

Rylee just gets on my nerves when they overpush them. Today's epi. would have been awesome had they not put that hypono crap.

I swear I might go to hell for this, but when blind Angie, sad little thing there, but when blind Angie bumped into that chair I was LOL. :lol:

Kendall's scenes getting more realistic, hey maybe now you can realize that you're screwing up your life, even Ryan/Jesse are telling you to stop. Jesse using his crooked ways for good after Kendall told her bbs she didn't know how long she'd be sleeping over (in jail) was touching.

Greenlee you are such an idiot. How long is she wearing that black dress? and that vial is the only proof linking a killer, if you believe Ryan is going to turn himself in and that proof can hurt him or you, BURN IT!

• Members

ITA. Those scenes between Angie & Brot were fantastic and I loved how Angie realized Brot was interested in Natalia even if Natalia didn't.

As for the rest of the episode, Kendall needs to STFU and Jesse needs to stop using his influence on judges to help his friends. She should have spent the night in jail at the very least! I'm not one of those people who wanted Madison/Frankie to hook up so I'm disappointed in what seems to be coming between them even though it is nice that there is an explanation for why they weren't shown after David collapsed.

Just in case anyone connected to ABC is reading these boards, I need to vent this: RYAN & GREENLEE ARE NOT, NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL BE A SUPERCOUPLE. WHAT THEY WERE TOGETHER WAS TOXIC TO EACH OTHER AND EVERYIONE AROUND THEM. PLEASE STOP PUSHING THEM TOGETHER!

I feel better now.

Archived