B&B: Actress returns to the show

• Members

I never understood why Lesli Kaye insists on returning to a show that DOES not use her talents. I think she should tell Brad Bell to give her a storyline or kiss off. I could see her definitely taking her talents to another show. To bad she was never really used as much as Lois on GH. She has the spunk to be a recast Billie on Days, should they not try and bring Julie Pinson back in the role.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bc she's an aging actress in a dying genre? Im sure she's happy just to be getting paid. A woman her age is lucky to be having a job in daytime, especially when shows are getting cancelled one by one and experienced and expensive vets are getting axxed left and right. Beggars cant be choosers especially not now in the sad state of reality that daytime television is in

• Members

Newsflash: B&B pays well, has a great working environemnt and easy fits into anyone's schedule. So if B&B calls, drive to Television City do your takes, take the cheques and sip on your martini for the rest of the month...

ITA about the Lesli Kay love: she has great screen presence and really has chemistry with everyone.

Archived