AMC - Thursday Sept 9, 2010

• Members

Now Colby is on the Blame Liza bandwagon. I cant believe she's upset at Liza bc she doesnt plan on being lenient on Ryan and is actually mad at her for wanting to do her job. Why is Liza being hated by all bc she isnt willing to give the hypocrites of PV a free pass? She's an officer of the law; its not her place to pick and choose who should be held accountable for theri crimes and who shouldnt. I guess I should prepare for more people getting in her face. I hope she tells them all to f-off.

If they plan on bringing David back, I wonder how they will do it bc its the next day and his body is still in the morgue. I would have thought he'd have had himself arranged to be moved already and to be "cremated". I just cant see him being exposed like that for this long unless he really were dead. The show isnt leaving much room for a fakeout

Edited to add: Spoke too soon, now Kendall is in Liza's face now, ranting in Ryan's defense

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM with everything you said today. Kendall needs to mind her own business. I just hope the police station has security cameras so Liza can prove she stole her briefcase with the evidence!

Ryan's behavior was pissing me off! Just when Ryan had made him likeable for the first time in years, he turns against her. :mad:

• Members

I give the hell up. This show was amazing a few months ago and now its back to being a simple-minded, misogynistic, sanctimonious wankfest for Frons. IOW, it's OLTL West. I refuse to suffer through watching Ryan McBain/John McLavery and his concubines in order to see the characters I love. YouTube here I come.

• Members

Kendall is always going to be involved with Ryan and Greenlee's lives, especially Ryan's. I can understand why she is so protective of him, he's Spike's father, etc, but it is seriously just to much. Every other word that comes out of her mouth is Ryan's name!! I wish she had some kind of story on the side, but I don't see that happening any time soon. I feel bad for AM, she deserves a much better story than this. Well at least she's not doing horribly with the material given, I think she's doing a great job. Kendall isn't being as sappy as I was expecting her to be with Ryan and Greenlee. She's kind of hardcore this time around.

Angie sad.gif AMC is paying attention to every detail with this story. Debbie Morgan is playing blind SO well! The way she focuses her eyes, her mannerism's, everything. Loved Frankie's involvement with her today, as well as Jake and Amanda's. What I'm not getting is why they are trying so hard to keep her as Chief of Staff at the Hospital? I mean WTH is she going to do? She's blind. She needs to take a leave of absence, or just out right quit, and give the reigns to someone else! She really can't do anything as Chief when her sight is gone!

Love seeing Natalia so much lately! While I didn't necessarily agree with her today in her scenes with Madison, I was just happy to see her in action. And I had to agree with Madison, when she said that Natalia has no life. I mean she really doesn't, all she does is her job as a Detective and that's it. Maybe the show addressing this is a sign that they are going to start branching out Natalia's life a little bit in the future. I really hope that's the case.

• Members

Natalia was out of line. I love her, but she annoyed me today big time. She needs to mind her own business and Madison totally put her in her place at the end (about getting her own life and stop policing everyone else's).

I'm back to hating Kendall. She is one disgusting human being thinking she can always bend the law and be criminal.

Team Liza!!! Colby - go to hell. That was just eye-roll worthy.

I'm worried for David's future - how can his body go through all of this? This might get into Stefano Dimera territory...

Archived