Y&R: Good Spoilers!

• Members

Thanks to AmyKay at Toni's

John finds out that Ashley shot Tom, thanks to Esther. -LOL!

Nick and Sharon clash over Cassie

They don't agree with how to honor her on her birthday. Sharon doesn't want to make a big deal about, and decides to leave town on business. JM says "They just aren't on the same page" He finds out by answering her phone that's she's going away on the birthday. JM says that Nick isn't going to get involved with Phyllis again. It's not the best way to repair his marriage. Phyllis confronts Sharon about the status of her marriage. -Interesting....

Sneak Peeks

Scott is attacked

Gloria learns shocking info about Tom

Neil and Dru clash with Yolanda when Devon contemplates a risky decision

Abby demands to know the truth about Ashley

Can't miss- Jan 13 Kevin seeks closure by saying goodbye to Tom -Sounds GREAT!

Next week (01/16)

Phyllis uncovers Jack's scheme to sabotage the wellness project.

Colleen returns to Genoa City.

Yolanda makes a play for Neil. -Here we go...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These actually sound interesting. I already saw John find out today cause Canada gets the day ahead. Today's show was another good one, still many fundemental problems with the show but I have really enjoyed the past few days. Good drama.

• Members

God, I'm so glad that Nick doesn't get involved with Phyllis again. That's definitely a plus.

This spoiler, however, is lame. They'll do anything to make Jack look like the bad guy. Oh well though, I still love him.

• Members

I've been waiting for Yo-Yo to make her move and I could not be more happy about it.

FINALLY, after soo many years 'Neil' gets a story where he has the potential to be bad.

As for Lauren, I thought it was a dream of Michael's when she walked in the chapel...hmm...nice.

Archived