Days: Deidre Hall Sues Fan Club President

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know when the fan started the site, fan/official sites were still in their infancy, so I don't knock Hall's initial endorsement. However, if Hall really wanted an official site and creative control, she should've gone through her agent and a company that has no personal ties to her.

On the other hand, the fan was completely nuts to move cross-country and to do the site for free.

They deserve each other.

• Members

Is Cathleen Paradis the, how should I say, horizontally challenged blonde from the old SoapNet segments on fans? I recall a woman who was friends with the cast, ran a fansite etc and mentioned her taking up two seats every time she flew out to LA. It was cute and interesting because she had so much Days memorabilia. I remember one of those segments was on the guy who use to large amounts of memorabilia on the soap Texas.

Anyways, the John/Marlena fanbase was and probably still is psychotic. Remember how it was the apocalypse when Marlena's bed got different sheet covers? Or how the nuclear meltdown it was over the retirement of the penthouse set? How about the psycho fan who broke into Hogestyn's own house in 2006? I miss the duo, but I certainly do not miss that fanbase.

Archived