ATWT: September 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John took a sample from Dusty's coffee cup a few episodes ago and did a test that determined that Dusty is indeed the real father.

Also, this episode takes place a month into the future, so maybe things have cooled off now that all of the major causes of tension in the relationship are gone. I kinda like it because you can sense there's still some apprehension there on both their parts. I get the feeling that they'll have a long way to go before they can all comfortably be around each other, but I like that there'll be an effort there.

Crap, when Carly said that her kid and Janet's will grow up together, it made me literally say out loud "No, I don't want it to end!"

• Members

I know that Casey and Alison aren't very popular as a couple (I still wish they would have ended with Maddie and Aaron respectively), but I do appreciate the fact that the show will be ending with a Hughes and Stewart together. Even more, I love that they're moving near Gwen and Will. I've always liked their friendship.

The Katie/Chris and Tom/Margo big Trading Spaces revelation was kinda cute! But where the hell is Daniel!? I figured he'd be there to see his brother and sister/aunt leave town.

Archived