GH: Actress Releases Statement About Being Dropped to Recurring

• Members

I think in LC's case why? I think she spoke out plenty when Stuart Damon was fired(as did many others including John Ingle,Kimberly McCullough, Nancy Grahn). I think once he was fired that was the end and I think most of the actors knew it including LC. Most of the real ties she had to the show backstage I suspect are pretty much gone.

IMO she indirectly trashed the show. You didn't hear her thanking GH or showing her gratitude to the show and good for her. She doesn't owe them any thanks. She was paid to do a job. THat would be like me thanking my employer for firing me after I was let go. She thanked her supporters.

But I agree about the whining of the current actors. SBu, MB, even Nancy Grahn, who I like but fail to understand why she's still on contract with how often she's used. Shes not much younger than LC.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well there is something called CLASS, and that's often sadly lacking in entertainment circles. Regardless of her personal opinions about how she's been treated lately, she's had an uninterrupted 30+ year career with one show. There's not many actors who can claim that.

• Members

I agree. I know SID wanted to announce it first before another outlet got wind, but they could have contacted her and said "Hey Leslie- Change of plans we have to run this story in the next issue, but we're going to give you a few days to make an announcement if you want to, first." It's that simple.

By the way, I noticed she was in the credits today...GH has been good about updating the credits since the update...Yet she was still in it. I thought it to be a slap in her face. But only because I'm still upset about this, I suppose.

Archived