Quayle’s son: Obama is the ‘worst president in history’

Soapsuds

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My problem with politics today is that everyone else is so f*cking quick to point the finger at everyone else instead of worrying about what THEY will do for their constituents. The Obama Administration has made a habit out of "It's Bush's fault. It's Bush's fault. It's Bush's fault," and Democrats and Republicans alike are following his lead by blaming each other for the mess our country is in. How about offering REAL solutions to your constituents in your ridiculous ads instead of saying "It's his fault."

Even if I agreed with him that Obama's the worst president in history(and the jury's still out on that one as far as I'm concerned), what difference does it make if YOU don't have a better solution?

• Members

This kid is just asking for it. Dan Qualyle's son of all people, I mean, really? This to me is less about his politics and more indicative of the controversial soundbite/celebrity-wannabe, infamous gonnabe/reality TV/Palin! dirty haze of public life in this day and age.

• Members

The ad is terrible. He can't speak, and the cuts are poor, especially the random walking away scene.

Tim James, who ran for governor of Alabama this year, had ads like this, the overdramatic, poorly enunciated, cut up ads. Those don't seem to be on Youtube now but here's a parody (and this guy doesn't look too different from Ben Quayle, except being cuter).

• Members

So now this douchebag and his ilk care about the debt. Did he care when W set us to war? Did he care when everyone (including me) was cashing those nifty $300, $600 and $1200 stimulus checks? Did he care when China was buying this country up piece by piece.

Here's a thought Ben, instead of waxing moronic in commercials in the effort to get Daddy's ever-elusive love, do a little research into what the national debt was under the last few presidents including Daddy's boss and Daddy's Boss' Boss (you know, the one in the throes of Alzheimer's?) You're going to need to dig because you have to find a relatively unbiased source that relies on economic data instead of the ravings of their racist, syphilitic mind. Then that data needs to be historically adjusted and contrary to what you seem to believe you don't get to dictate history, not anymore. Black people can read, women can vote and Hawaii is actually a state.

You know what history will look down on? Denying aid to 9/11 first responders. Argh, these people make me ashamed to be an American. Hell they make me ashamed that we are the same species, assholes!

• Members

What do you expect from someone named Quayle? Or any republican for that matter? Their entire election strategy is to appeal to white trash who see Sarah Palin as one of our great minds. Education is to be sneered at (they call people who go to college elitists) they just want to cut taxes perpetually so they can horde money while the middle class evaporates, and anyone who disagrees with them is tainted as either unchristian, unamerican, unpatriotic, or all three.

Archived