OLD SOAP OPERA EPISODE COLLECTIONS

BFORE02

• Members

I COLLECT OLD EPISODES OF SOAP OPERAS I AM MOST INTERESTED IN THE YEARS 1950'S-70'S SHOWS I HAVE IN MY COLLECTION ARE:

ALL MY CHILDREN

ANOTHER LIFE

ANOTHER WORLD

AS THE WORLD TURNS

THE BENNETTS

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL

THE BRIGHTER DAY

CAPITOL

THE CITY

CORONATION STREET

DARK SHADOWS

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

THE DOCTORS

THE EDGE OF NIGHT

THE EGG AND I

EMERGENCY HOSPITAL

EMMERDALE

THE FIRST HUNDRED YEARS

GENERAL HOSPITAL

GENERATIONS

THE GUIDING LIGHT

HAWKINS FALLS

LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDORED THING

LOVE OF LIFE

LOVING

MORNING STAR

NEVER TOO YOUNG

ONE LIFE TO LIVE

ONE MAN'S FAMILY

OUR PRIVATE WORLD

PARADISE BAY

PEYTON PLACE

PORTIA FACES LIFE THE INNER FLAME

THE ROAD OF LIFE

RYAN'S HOPE

SCARLETT HILL

SEARCH FOR TOMORROW

THE SECRET STORM

SOMERSET

STRANGE PARADISE

TEXAS

THREE STEPS TO HEAVEN

A TIME FOR US

VALIANT LADY

A WORLD APART

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

THE YOUNG MARRIEDS

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi most of my collection I have gotten from trading with other collectors. It seemed it was much easier to find them a few years ago but before the vcr they saved shows using the kinescope method so alot of stuff from 1950's into the early to mid 70's was saved that way.

From THE EDGE OF NIGHT i have:

show from 1960

8/17/60

8/16/61

7/1/64

1966-67 30 MIN OF SCENES

XMAS 1974

SHOW FROM FEB 1975

2/24/75

9/15/75

11/25/75

4/16//76

4/19/76

7/14/78

5 SHOWS FROM MAY 1979

1979 5 SHOWS WINTER AUSTIN TRIAL MANSION OF THE DAMNED

MARCH 1980 NOLA'S MURDER CONFESSION

SEPT 1981 2 SHOWS

SHOW FROM 1982

SHOW FROM 1983

12/84 LAST 5 SHOWS

• Members

Thanks i have checked out youtube and i have every old clips or shows that i could find in my collection already except for 1 clip from The Secret Storm featuring Jerry Ames. If anyone else is a collector of vintage soap opera material from 1950's-70's contact me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi!!!!

I would like to exchange some episodes I have about SEARCH FOR TOMORROW....

Here it is my list:

SEARCH FOR TOMORROW

(50s and 60s)

The 10 episodes I have:

01) 03 September 1951

Victor Barron talks with Keith at his office. Jo and Patti wait for Keith at home. Jo is worried because Keith is late and phones Victor.

Starring: Cliff Hall, John Sylvester, Lynn Loring and Mary Stuart

First episode of “Search for Tomorrow”

02) 02 May 1952

Mr. Barron replaces his son Keith with a new vice president and Joanne receives a scarlet A. Irene and Victor talks about her granddaughter Patti.

Starring: Mary Stuart, Bess Johnson, Cliff Hall and Cliff Damon

03) 1953

Patti has been kidnapped. The police is looking for Patti. Jo is heartbroken and is missing Patti.

Starring: Mary Stuart, Bess Johnson, Cliff Hall and Cliff Damon

04) 27 March 1953

In this live kinescope, Joanne Barron and Dr. Ned Hilton visit the unconscious Wilbur who has a strange dream about locked doors. Victor Barron asks a private detective to investigate who is trying to drive Joanne out of business. Wilbur!! Go through the door! But Wilbur can't figure out which door will lead to Mayberry!!

Starring: Don Knotts, Coe Norton, Cliff Hall and Mary Stuart

05) 19 August 1953

Arthur Tate and his friend Nathan go to a bar where Arthur says he has decided to leave town. Nathan tries to convince Arthur to stay or at least tell Joanne Barron, the woman Arthur loves.

16mm Kinescope containing original commercials

06) 1954

Stu and Marge are with Patti at the hospital, and the doctor gives them good news about Arthur which share with Jo.

Starring: Lynn Loring, Larry Haines, Melba Rae and Mary Stuart

07) 05 September 1960

Jo talks with Allison. Allison receives her husband Fred at their home, and he has invited his parents George and Agnes for dinner. Agnes is a domineering mother.

Starring: Anne Pearson, Tom Carlin, Leona Powers, Matt Crowley and Mary Stuart.

08) 29 March 1962

Monica wants Jimmy back and Marge is terrified as she tells all to Arthur and Jo.

Starring: Terry O’Sullivan, Melba Rae, Barbara Baxley, Don Briggs and Mary Stuart.

09) 07 January 1963

Starring: Anne Pearson, Jane McArthur, George Ebeling and Mary Stuart.

10) 24 December 1966

Jo and Eunice share Christmas with Dr. Bo, Patti and the Bergmans. Jo sings on Christmas Eve.

Starring: Larry Haines, Melba Rae, Carl Low, Ann Williams and Mary Stuart

LOOKING FOR THESE EPISODES or others:

Hazel plans on taking Joanne's home. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Mary Patton and Mary Stuart

Rose fears disfigurement and blindness when the refrigerator explodes in her face. Arthur suspects Rose of foul play. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Coe Norton, Lee Grant, Terry O’Sullivan and Mary Stuart

Marge is suspicious of Joanne's employee, Rose. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Melba Rae, Lee Grant, Lynn Loring and Mary Stuart

Rose's brother Wilbur provides evidence in support of Joanne's custody case. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Don Knotts and Mary Stuart

Marge Bergman is angry at her husband, Stu, for asking Dr. Dan Walton to dinner. She fears the doctor will fall for their married daughter Janet. After dinner, Dr. Walton asks Janet about her husband, Bud, who lives in Chicago. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Larry Haines, Melba Robinson and Sandra Robinson

1966/67

Dr. Rogers and Emily discuss her relationship with Nick. Joanne and Patti talk about Sam and Len. Sam and Len talk about Emily and Patti. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Ken Kercheval, Carl Low and Mary Stuart

1966/67

Patti celebrates her 22nd birthday. Eunice is happy to see Sam. Emily arrives as Nick's date. Len makes an unexpected appearance. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Carl Low, Ken Kercheval, Larry Haines, Melba Rae, Robert Mandan and Mary Stuart

1966/67

After Patti's birthday party, Joanne and Eunice talk about Sam and Len. Nick and Emily talk about their relationship. (B&W) [Commercials Included]

Starring: Ken Kercheval, Larry Haines, Melba Rae, Robert Mandan, Marion Brash and Mary Stuart

• Members

I don't know either, but I asked some of the uploaders on Youtube about mine. When I have time to figure it out I am going to put up some of my old soaps (old as in = 90s) and then if it works for me I will PM you and tell you how it worked for me. I guess though you have to have a DVD-R recorder, which I have.

Archived