AMC: Friday, July 23, 2010

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really like the humor CBL brings to Binks. Her&Caleb were fun.

AMC needs to just ripoff the band-aid on Binks&Reese and move on.

Really don't buy WildWind being sold becuase peeps r buried in the Marrick Crept right? So what Caleb owns the final reasting place of Edmund and Ryan's late wife?(Can't think of her name)

IMO the show is taking WAY to long in hooking up JR&Annie. If they take to long the magic may be gone.

• Members

Yes she can. She was going torent Ww anf maybe buy it but Caleb isn't leaving and she already told Miranda they wre moving there.

Why didn't u ask could David afford to buy his own place when he rented WW.

Unlike David Binks has lots of history at WW. It was her childhood home in PV.

• Members

And Josh's apartment...

Loved seeing Natalia back!

Does anyone else think Caleb is way too Zach Slater-ish? Like yesterday, when he was talking to JR, it was like an unphased Zach standing there telling "Junior" to go away or he would throw him out. I just hate being reminded of Zach!

JR/Annie/Scott/Marissa -- still my favorite storyline right now. Annie is pure love!

• Members

Caleb reminds me of Zach in some ways. IMO, he looks like him, (IMO looks like he could be Zach's older brother) and some of his mannerisms remind me of Zach. But I don't think that he's as entitled, and ruthless as Zach is. I think he's closer to being a "normal" character than Zach is. I think that Caleb has his faults, he can be grumpy and I would like to see him act more softer. But I don't think he would do a lot of the bad stuff that Zach's done.

• Members

Shannon Kane is just amazing to me. Love whenever she is on the show, and i enjoy watching her do her thing. Her obvious talent kills me because she could be doing SO MUCH more on this show!! I'll take whatever i get from her, though. Loved her and Jessie's talk. I wish AMC didn't kill off Rebecca!

Love Bianca & Caleb developing a friendship. I'm comfortable in knowing that they will never hook up or become romantic with each other (at least I hope not ph34r.gif), they are just budding friends who made a deal to live with each other. Really enjoyed Bianca talking about Wildwind, and Erica living there back then with DiMitri. LOL @ Caleb, he is just hilarious. Love his commentary on Jackson. Hopefully we also see some scenes soon with him interacting with Gabby and Miranda. I see them not being scared of Caleb at all, and bringing out the fun side in him ;-).

What is going on with Reese?? I am just waiting patiently for information on that. Are they bringing her back or not? Geeze. I for one want her to come back!!

Ryan's dreams about Greenlee rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif this is just dumb!! They really think viewers want Rylee back, ICK!! HATE this.

The end part with everyone staring at David really irked me, to. Dang...Angie, Jessie, Natalia, Greenlee all giving him the dirtiest looks. Omg back off you guys.

Archived