AMC: Wednesday July 21, 2010

• Members

LOL! "Sex" because...well, JR was on today, "Sandwiches" because Krystal made this huge platter of sandwiches for Damon's party, and "Savings Bonds" because that was Jake's gift for Damon.

I can't believe this is happening before my very eyes. People are starting to put Scott in the box with Marissa. Aye, dios mio.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You got to admit he is pretty stupid. Even The Snore is realizing shyt before him, her and JR's reactions were mine. I think she even mouth'd off

'kill me now':lol:

Scott telling Annie to step it up and show him.. I was like WTF did you propose for then? what the hell was that living room scene about?

• Members

ITA! My favorite part of the Martin scenes was when Amanda & Jake were listing what was missing and Krystal said alcohol.

Damon's excuse was sooo weak. I'm suspecting there's more to his past than we've learned so far, especially considering how cryptic Paul was about what Damon's done.

I didn't mind Marissa's eye rolling, but she should have been more sympathetic about her husband saving Annie from rape.

Yes, this is the old Liza who blackmailed Jenny into leaving Pine Valley right after the prom! It's only a matter of time before Jake or Amanda fills Tad in on what she left out.

• Members

HA I admit I kinda loved Marissa's eye rolling. Just cuz it was so... I'm not sure. Catty yet pathetic? Useless? But it cracked me up.

I was glad they at least gave a half assed reason for JR completely avoiding the party Tad was throwing (I don't think they ever did for why he didn't go to Jake's wedding).

I'm also kinda loving Liza and all her machinations--she's watching Damon fall apart in front of her, at least in some small measure because she stole his pills (but can't he tell Tad they're gone? Or is he afraid he'll look like a screwup even more for losing them?), I liked that Jake and Amanda are actually kinda getting involved (though the random text from Angie was odd--she called and then texted just to say she was ok?). Where was Opal? I mean even Erica, busy thinking about Caleb and on her pre Honeymoon, had the time to congratulate Tad on his new adoption on her riveting travel blog at iamericakane.com. :D

Oh, random, but I'm loving many of the newish music cues--loved the soapy piece in the final scene.

• Members

Did Liza just completely take his pills away? I thought she has been giving him placebos, but I could be wrong.

Love Erica's blog, lol what an original idea and a unique way to "keep in touch" with characters, and have them still be connected to the show even when they're absent. I hope some of the characters on the show talk about Erica's blog at random times, LOL..they probably will, to keep it in viewers minds.

• Members

It should definitely be explored. Allowing someone into your heart, home and family after knowing them for only a few months simply because you share DNA is asinine. I'm surprised no one found it odd about why Paul had such a disdain for Damon -- except for "he's just not as awesome of a father as Tad is."

Cut her some slack. Annie's not above scheming, lying and pulling stunts for sympathy and attention. I don't blame her for being cynical.

Jake's been horrible to him and Amanda ruined his sobriety using his grief and Babe's memory, and lied to him about being Trevor's father. Did you really need an explanation as to why he wasn't at the fake wedding?

• Members

The way I saw it, they never invited him to that god awful wedding.

And no one invited him to Damon's s--tty party. They invited Colby, Colby reminded JR, JR told her tell Tad I'm sorry I can't make it, give everyone else his best. I'm glad he didn't go srsly Jake/Amanda/Tad/Kwak <=== That freaking quad screwed w/ most of life.

Archived