A Day On The Set Of Y&R--1976

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting this! Lots of interesting moments in time. I can't help feeling sorry for Dorothy Green, moving when she didn't want to, because wasn't she written out of the show not too long after this? And Janice Lynde, talking about how a role gets stale -- she left not too long after this didn't she?

That's nice, what Tom Halick did for the environment. What happened to him once he was written out of Y&R? Whenever I hear Cleveland Amory I remember him because of the review he wrote of Dark Shadows.

Trish Stewart looks like Sharon Case (with better hair) in that photo.

Jamie Lyn Bauer and Brenda Dickson seem a bit eccentric even on paper.

• Members

Dorothy Green was last seen on Y&R in the fall of 1977. Jennifer Brooks developed a heart problem and died in Stuart's arms after their anniversary party.

Janice Lynde left Y&R in the beginning of 1977, not too long after the CBS special with her, John McCook, Mary Stuart and Michael Nouri aired.

• Members

How is it that Brenda Dickson looked *better* when she left Y&R in the 80's compared to when she started eleven and a half years ago on daytime television? I bet she got that question alot ;)

Seriously though, just judging by photos and clips, Brenda Dickson did indeed look better in the 80's than she did in the 70's. Maybe it's just a bad hairstyle.

Archived