ATWT July 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

I loved Scott Holroyd. I watched a little (his scenes) when he was on, though at times I had a hard time distinguishing Paul Ryan from Chris Hughes. OTOH, it stuns me every time I put more than a moment's thought into it that Roger Howarth finds work as an actor.

Podd.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely, but she still could have her ass handed to her if Barbara got out of that room and initiated the cycle. Either way it goes, Katie is not going to get off so easy. I feel like after months of this insanity, I want some public humiliation dammit! Meh, soaps just won't get back to the 90s way of revealing things.

But I tell you what, I'm still gonna have my popcorn good and ready next week when Katie gets it. Bobblehead is DONE! ^_^

• Members

The cliffhanger on Friday was ok. I didn't expect Katie to finally tell Henry. I expected a different senario. I didn't think Barbara would be the one to tell him but I thought we would get a more dramatic revelation.

• Members

LOL...oh, I've got my popcorn on standby too. I guess my point was that while Babs giving her a swirly would be good, the betrayal is significant between the two "friends". If this were ten years ago, everyone would have a chance to call out Katie. But if ONLY one person can do it, I understand why Henry gets to. Babs already got some chances to tell the little snot off.

And AllMyShadows, I don't understand why you would deny Henry some righteous anger. Just because he's done wrong in the past, doesn't mean anyone who hurts him gets an automatic pass. Katie's known for weeks that Vienna was lying. She knew V cheated on him with Casey. She colluded with Vienna to dupe him. In the past when Henry's upset Katie, she regularly went off on him for betraying her. Even ball-less wonders deserve better treatment from a FRIEND.

• Members

It is actually horrible what they have done to Vienna to facilitate this Henry/Barbara whatever. Vienna was a wonderful loving woman. She is unrecognizable and her actions make absolutely no sense. For her and Barbara to be sacrificed at the feet of gay Henry is ulcer inducing. It is lazy and lacks creativity which is to be expected from Passanante and Goutman.

• Members

LOL...well, okay, the "I tried to make it work and I told you Barbara wasn't a threat to our relationship" stuff to Vienna was...bullshit. But that's between him and V. I was applauding him nailing hypocrite Katie. Which he really didn't get to do anyway.

Archived