AMC: Casting news

• Members

A New Beau For Colby?

clear.gif ALL MY CHILDREN has hired daytime newcomer Trent Garrett to play the contract role of Asher Pike. Look for Asher to be involved in storyline with Colby and Damon when Garrett makes his debut on Friday, August 13. Garrett previously appeared on a 2009 episode of 90210, and has a role in the upcoming romantic comedy Slightly Single In L.A., starring soap grads Lacy Chabert (ex-Bianca), Jonathan Bennett (ex-JR) and Carly Schroeder (ex-Serena, GENERAL HOSPITAL).

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That has got to be one of the stupidest names I have ever heard ROTFL Asher Pike??? wow.

I like Colby and Damon together, I am interested in seeing their relationship being challenged by someone around the same age as them, but I hope it isn't challenged for long because I don't want them broken up forever. AMC should have brought Pete back instead, though. Watch Ash Pike turn out to be Caleb's son or something. He'll be AMC's substitution for Petey, since he'll be another Cooney/Cortlandt whatever.

• Members

This Asher guy has been in the works since the end of Pratt's run. I don't know how much has changed in terms of story plans for him but I think back then he was supposed to be involved with Colby as well as Angie (not romantically, obviously).

• Members

ASHER? PIKE?? I blame Phlim Sh!tlock for this madness.

God bless the folks behind Degrassi for almost thirty years of getting that the audience will love and embrace young, attractive (and not-so-attractive :ph34r: ) folks of all backgrounds. Yet another generic addition to the youth scene. This guy (congratulations on booking the gig, regardless) looks like he could be a Ford brother, looks like he could be Damon's brother for that matter. I'm going to start spending my two hours of soap watching catching up with more interesting and varied Canadian teenagers. :lol:

Archived