DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Members

You're welcome!

You're right, I completely forgot about all of that. I didn't really watch very much when all of that was going on, because it bored me. It's just in the last six months that I've gotten back to watching full time, so I missed a lot of that storyline, and only caught bits of it, which is why I totally forgot about it in my post.

Chloe is skanky. And she is very different from what she used to be, based on the little I know of the whole Lucas/Phillip/Brady mess!

(And thanks Eric, I couldn't remember exactly when Mickey died. I knew it was somewhere in that time frame!)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It definitely felt fake-y to me -- the sort of scene you'd get in a series finale, almost. (In a way, I feel like they used Alice's death and these returns to wrap up a lot of threads in the overall series, in case the show does end soonish. Like the Carrie/Sami closure, and what they're doing with Kim/Shane, etc.) That said, I totally buy that Carrie would come back and be all, "Let's make up!" and that Sami, wanting to be a good person and not wanting anything that Carrie has at the moment, would accept. As soon as they're both in town permanently, if they ever are, I presume they'll have a falling-out again.

They were obviously working to hide CC's baby bump, so why not just have Carrie be pregnant with Austin's kid? It'd be like when Lisa Trusel came back for Bope's wedding in '96. They let Melissa be pregnant and later decided Nathan could be that baby.

• Members

So Chelsea is in London. She along with Max and Nick are also some of the youngins introduced in the last few years and many of the current set seem interchangeable with them.

Wow, I didnt even know CC was pregnant. I didnt notice it in her scenes. Id have had Carrie pregnant as well

• Members

Monday's show wub.gifwub.gif More flashbacks wub.gif I love that we are still getting more, even after the funeral is over, awesome!

The Kate moment at Alice's grave was brilliant, IMO. Her going to the grave and apologizing to Alice for not allowing her to be apart of Lucas' entire life, loved it!! Koslow did exceptional in those scenes. And then Bill arrived! Great job, DAYS!!! Can he stay??

Bo/Hope and Shane/Kim wub.gif that is just all I have to say about them basically! Rafe/Sami zzzzZZZ zzzzz ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz dry.gifrolleyes.gif soo boring, mainly Rafe. GG is such a blah actor. Safe=boring, bland, chemless

and oh my gosh, i just had to post this picture of old will, Dylan Patton, at the Emmys. omg!

37th+Annual+Daytime+Entertainment+Emmy+Awards+-0-3VrnuYD0l.jpg

• Members

Ew. This makes me love nuWill even more. ^_^

Patsy Pease (Kim) needs to tone down, she was so OTT today.

So that's it for Bill, Laura, Marie, and Melissa? :rolleyes:

I liked the Lucas/Carrie scene, and the flashback as Alice playing Groucho Marx. Was that Maggie in that scene with her?

• Members

Max and Chelsea are just a couple, they are not engaged. Max did have a converstation with Bo before he left that he would seek his permission before if they get to that point. They moved to London after Billie was in a car accident.

How does his hair go over like that? I looks like a unibrow/bang combo.

Guest dc cubs

I think today was the last of the Alice flashbacks. I thought Days did very well in using them during the tribute. I have watched the show for about 25 years and there were some that I hadn't seen such as the ones with Marie and Julie. The only time I thought they could have used some more was on the day of the grave site ceremony when they showed the Alice montage.

I hope the show will continue to mention Alice and her importance to the show. I can see Maggie mentioning her a lot when doling out advice to other characters on the show.

• Members

Oh yeah and I couldn't help but LOL during the Theo/Ciara conversation about Hope and the treasures.Those two really do get into their conversations, and Ciara gets SO heated sometimes! LOL

Yeah i have to agree, she was kind of over the top today. I understood she was angry at Shane, but dang. I still liked their scenes though.

Thanks for the heads up, I could have sworn they were engaged.lol

• Members

I hope they incorporate Alice into the show's 45th anniversary. I think PhoenixRising05 (Tim) mentioned either here or another board that they should dedicate a wing in the hospital to Alice, they could bring some more faces from the past to celebrate that too.

• Members

Hadnt watched it in years but checked in to see the Alice memorial. Good job. However, did anyone mention that they already had a funeral for Alice when Marlena "chocked," her to "death," on a donut? Or is that kind of like GL's clone, and it is never mentioned so it never really happened?

• Members

They didnt mention that, and I don't see why they should have. All of the SSK story after Tony died was a mess, and they only killed her off for shock value. They knew everyone would come back from the dead when they killed her (and Doug). That storyline should just be erased from DAYS' history. LOL

• Members

I agree, Eric. I'm glad that nothing SSK-related was mentioned. Like Reva's clone and time traveling adventures from GL, it's best if the whole debacle is never mentioned again.

Memo to Vivian Alamain: I know you've been on your honeymoon and all but get off your lazy ass and just kill Carly Manning already. Like RIGHT NOW!!! I can't take much more of that pathetic, sniveling, passive-aggressive clod.

Archived