DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Members

I loved the Jennifer/Carly scenes. It is nice to see Carly hanging out with friends. She needs a friend in Salem, because right now all she has is people who don't like her.

I also loved Jennifer at Alice's grave side!

I also liked the Philip/Kayla scenes. I'm surprised baby Pocket was mentioned. I do however hope that Stephanie all of a sudden talking about her and Philips past relationship, doesn't mean that we are headed to a reunion between them. ph34r.gif

Daniel said Chloe was about 2 months along in her pregnancy, the baby is PHILIPS! It has GOT to be his. If it's not, it's a joke and the writer's just want to force Danloe down our throats!

Molly Burnett is a great Actress, I like when she plays Melanie all glib and in a good mood, happy. She is much better like that. Her and Daniel interact well as Daughter/Father. I was a little bit annoyed by her not wanting to "share" comment, after he told her about how Chloe was pregnant. Uhm Melanie, you are grown and married, lol..

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adrienne is a good friend of Carly's, but they hardly ever show that, hell they hardly show Adrienne! <_<

Me too. I hope Jennifer sticks around.

I liked it too. Melanie obviously didnt know Philip had a kid, so I can't wait to see their scenes tomorrow.

I think the baby is Philip's, where is the good juicy story if it's Daniel's kid?

The EJ/Sami/Rafe stuff is FF material. I just DO NOT CARE!!!

• Members

Unfortunately everyone is being written out of character because the hortons and the bradys were fond of Carly how she stepped in and help raise Shawn-Douglas even Victor was fond of her. They only person who hated Carly who was on then and now was Vivian. I guess they are writing it in favor of Hope, she really don't have a reason to hate Carly.

• Members

Exactly. The story was all very rushed, then out on hold, then flipped. Bad all around.

Hope shoulda left Bo, Carly shoulda came back, carBo shoulda became friends and bonded again, slowly coming together. Hope shoulda been jealous leading her to want bo back but him saying no since she only wants him because she is jealous. All of that happened right but then.. it went to hell.

Bo & Carly shoulda resisted eachother for months. Then he should have had a "why? i am seperated, my wife doesnt want me, what am i holding onto" and given up. Bo/carly then go forward, he files for divorce, she flips, he tells her too bad and then a few months later he and hope start to come back together and Carly sees it, choosing to step aside and move on with her life, moving her into Justins orbit as Adrianne turns to newfound BFF Rafe who is feeling shutout by Sami.

well, that how i would have done it. i am sure a lot of you will hate adrianne/rafe, but i liked it and was sad it was dropped.

• Members

Well that has a lot to do with the face that Hope was "dead" when Bo was with Carly and with Billie. Jenn & Carly actually went to boarding school together and Jenn pretedned to be Carly, leading to a really fun story with her and Alice actually.

Jenn, Billie, and Kristen was one of the best female dynamics soaps had. I miss it. I wish Days would do it again with Adrianne/Carly/Jenn, hell even Sami/Stephanie

Archived