Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NEW pics from the first episode of Season 10!

dtng1001-1.jpg?w=600&h=400

dtng1001-2.jpg?w=600&h=400

dtng1001-3.jpg?w=600&h=400

Yep, it is running 4 episodes a week for 6 weeks during the summer, so it'll feel like a soap with longer storylines and more cliffhangers.

I have a feeling this will be the best season since... about Season 4 or 5.

• Members

:lol: at your response to that post.

Looks like Riley's little yoga slice is gonna be sticking around. Interesting.

The rest of the season, surprisingly and unsurprisingly, doesn't really pique my interest. Not surprisingly because...well, it's the new kids. I can take or leave 'em. Surprisingly because...I've kinda gotten used to them a little bit through season nine. Eh. We'll see. Hopefully ten is the last one, because I don't see them making this 4823948 episodes a season thing work.

• Members

That's funny, the first time I saw 90210 I thought Brenda and Brandon were boyfriend and girlfriend the way she was all close laying on his bed talking to him, didn't realize they were twins.

Geesh, am I gonna hafta get cable again to watch this? :lol: Do they put their episodes up on the net? I am so far behind on the Degrassi thing, I may have to say screw it to continuity yet again and just dive in. These people are all pretty much new to me anyway, though I noticed Spinner in the promo. Speaking of which, there are some extras on the dvds, and Spinner without question had the most impressive audition which I found interesting as he was pretty weak in the beginning. That kid always looked like he could afford to get cozy with a bar of Zest.

• Members

That was because Jason Priestley was so hot that Shannen couldn't resist putting her hands all up on his chunky behind.

They put the eps online. I haven't had The N in months, but I've mostly kept up through watching it on demand and the occasional online ep. :lol: about Spinner and Zest. I actually tried Zest this last go-round, but it's not enough to tear me away from Irish Spring. But anyway, Spinner's come a long, long, long, long way in many ways: as a character, he's gone from being the one-note bully to a mature young adult, as an actor, SK has gone from being obnoxious and green to pretty natural, and as a piece of flesh, he's gone from being a dirty, grungy little urchin to a pretty tappable slice.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Looks like he's always got sun in his eyes and skidmarks in his drawers. :D So is he the last man standing, so to speak? Any other originals left (besides Snake)? I'm sorry if I'm asking the same questions over and over again but I can't remember what people have answered re: this upcoming season and this past season. I'm gonna miss Emma, Manny and Lip-Liberty. :(

Have Joey and Caitline made any visits since Joey left? I haven't even seen his departure, I've just read that he'd had enough of playing the part.

• Members

LOL Especially during those bad hair years Spinner had, he looked mighty raunchy. Some people are in to that, but All My Shadows is not. It was all about Sean Cameron, his boxer shorts, and his undershirt for me at that time. But yeah, Spin's the only one left. Emma and Manny were in the opening credits for this season, but Emma only showed up once and Manny never appeared at all. I'm thinking they'll be in the TV movie coming out, but I really don't know. DTNG has handled this transition very, very poorly, I think. They wanted to get into telling stories with the new characters, but they also knew the old ones still had fans, so they tried to hold on to those characters even though they hadn't the foggiest idea what to do with them, hence Miriam McD. and Cassie S. being credited with everyone else. Spin's the only one who still fits as a semi-regular. The others can show up in a guest star capacity, like Marco did.

Joey and Caitlin are history. With Craig long gone, I don't see them having any reason to drop by outside of visiting Snake. What they need to do is reintroduce Angela Jeremiah, who should be ripe for the "go there"-ness.

Edited by All My Shadows