AMC: Friday 05/21/10

• Members

If I were Marissa, I'd steal a page from Al Green's former girlfriend's book and dump hot grits on Annie while the bitch is in the shower.

Fine, drink the Kool-Aid, see if I care. ;-P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clearly he meant her no harm, so AMC needs to continue to play it that way and not make him look like a total bastard who doesn't care that could have killed someone...and Erica at that.

I loved that too. It was so nice to see their history remembered and actual flashback were a great touch.

• Members

^Wouldn't surprise me. David is so far gone in "make the girl love me forever" mode that nothing he'll say or do throughout will shock me.

I'm hoping for the best, but I have very little faith.

• Members

Bc the show is now shot in HD. The episodes are 16:9 widescreen, whereas prior to the move to CA, they were 4:3. In order to compensate for this, they stretched the image out to fill the screen. Its different from what GH does, which is to show the clips in their original shape, but they warp and blur the edges

• Members

I like the dynamic they have set up at the Chandler mansion with JR/Annie/Marissa/Scott. I hate Marissa for the most part but it's cool to see her getting somewhat of a backbone. I like Annie with Scott and JR. I can't say enough good stuff about AMC especially David and Greenlee. I also have major love for Erica, Jessie, Angie, Tad, Damon and dare I say it for Ryan & Madison . I give this week a very solid B+

• Members

Awwwwwww! Greenpea sees a paper butterfly on a park bench. *BARF* I hate Opal pimping Rylee, but whatev.

I don't want JR & Annie as a couple because JR is too much of a douche. Sure, I'd f-ck him, too, but wouldn't want him as a boyfriend. I like Annie with Scott.

Marissa: "Don't test me!" bwahahahaaaa! :lol: Dumb bitch.

• Members

Opal gets on my nerves. Severely!! What the hell does she know about love and couples? She's going on and on about Palmer... even though they've been divorced for over 11 years by the time he died... and has never even dated (except Hank for 3 episodes) again. Yet Ryan and Greenlee are the perfect couple. Oops. Ryan and Erica are the perfect couple. Oops. Tad and Krystal are the perfect couple. Oops. Jack and Erica are the perfect couple. Oops. Ryan and Greenlee are the perfect couple. Oops. Erica and Caleb will now be the perfect couple... :rolleyes:

I'm a strong believer in characters on soaps not needing to be part of a couple in order to be viable for story... but in this case, give Opal a damn love life of her own, pleeeease! Anything to keep her from pimping couples that never go anywhere.

Archived