AMC discussion 5/19

• Members

I am so over Janet. This sh-t needs to end already. Kate Collins isnt even funny this time around

Say NO to Tad/Liza. WHY do we need a rehash of this. She is doing MUCH better away from the Martin orbit. Tad is a jerk for messing with her emotions again. Leave her the F alone

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thought the Tad/Liza/Damon/Colby scene was a strong one. Liza was understandably upset, Tad was just the perfect amount of mad. I do think he goes a little to easy on Damon, though. And how selfish of Damon when he realized that since he had nothing to be responsible of now, that he could just go out and have fun, do whatever he wants. LOL but it made sense, because he still hasn't learned. And I kind of like it. But hopefully it doesn't last to long, Tad needs to get a firm grip on him and fast, or else. I agree that Natalie Hall has been so much better, I pretty much accept her as Colby now. She gave a good performance today in her scenes with Liza. Not liking Liza/Tad as a couple at ALL, though. ick.

So could care less about Jake's secret plan to propose to Amanda :rolleyes:e8144.gifand I think those were Janet's last scenes :( not very satisfied with her return, I don't think she was on long enough. But it was nice to see her, and we saw some great performances. I hope she comes back, and for a longer stint next time. KC seems open to it, so we'll see.

• Members

I thought it was a really good episode.

I loved Tad & Liza walking in on Damon & Colby! It was a nice surprise that Damon was the one who didn't want to go all the way. Later when he found out Stuart wasn't his and he reverted back to wanting to party, it was obvious that he didn't know how to handle the hurt.

Just say YES to Tad & Liza! I loved Liza telling Tad he still has her.

Jake & Amanda have lost their appeal completely. I did like how Janet's return has affected Amanda. To me, it makes sense that Amanda would worry about turning into her mother now that she has a child of her own. I just wish Janet hadn't been comatose for so long and had shared more scenes with her.

Randi acknowledged her hooker past for once! It was a nice scene when Madison asked her for dating tips since neither of them has much experience with normal dating. I also really liked the Ryan & Madison scenes.

I agree with everyone about Natalie Hall. She's come into her own as Colby lately, although I wouldn't say she was anywhere near as good as Jamie Luner.

• Members

Agreed with Steve 100% (anyone surprised? :P ). I also think this being brought up NOW for Amanda makes sense. I also think Damon going to party mode makes sense for the character as well--it's a pretty big shock. My one complaint is I don't really buy that Tad and Liza, despite everything, would go randomly bursting into Colby's bedroom without calling first, or knocking, though it made for a good scene. (MAYBE Liza woulda on her own, but not Tad)

• Members

I don't mind Tad's weight gain the past 5 or so years at all, I think it's natural and lately he's looked better than he did, say, last year. But I think they still don't seem to really know how to dress him (thought it's gotten a bit better)--all the large suit jackets, ad nauseum, etc... do no favours.

• Members

Me too, I wish the writers would see what's right front of them.

Hopefully their relationship won't be exactly like J&J, but Fradison just sharing scenes again makes me smile. :)

Archived