AMC: OMG! I Just Remembered...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^I wish I could get one now. LOL! Maybe I'll make a tiny one for my Erica Kane doll. ;)

I really can't believe I missed this. Or maybe I knew about it and blocked it all out? LOL I really don't know. That year was a bad one for me, so it's possible. Um, what was she even in jail for? I truly do not remember...

But holy crap, I just watched that again...and still don't quite believe it. :lol:

I LOVE Erica eating it up all up. It's so her. :wub:

• Members

It's totally Erica! I wish they'd have Erica go out to a club or something somewhere and just get down! Lucci can do it, I know she can. I love that disco-ish music they used when she was modeling in the early 80s and I can see her getting down to that too. I think there's a little sequence with it on YouTube. It's the one where she starts moaning her own name "Erica...Erica!...ERICA! ERICA! ERICA!!" Amazing.

• Members

Kylie,

Erica was sent to prison for insider trading. She was also in prison in 1983, when (Faux)Silver framed her for the murder of Kent Bogard. YouTube has the entire story up. It’s really fun! I loved Kathy Bates as her raging bulldyke cellmate, Belle. I believe Erica called her a “hippo” once to her face, and Belle threatened to pound Erica’s head into the wall, but she was stopped by one of the guards.

• Members

I just loved how she popped the collar of her orange jumpsuit!

The travesty was losing Carmen after this storyline was over.

BTW, did ABC/Disney know this song was code for cocaine?

Archived