OLTL: Brody & Natalie Spoiler

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't always root for pairings this strongly, but I just think "Brat"'s potential is too good to ignore. Melissa Archer and Mark Lawson share chemistry and look great together on-screen, too. Plus, depending on how the writers play this, "Brat" could become the next Cord & Tina (i.e., ne'er-do-well anti-heroine paired with/grounded by masculine "good guy" hero); or, they could move in a different direction and become almost romantic "partners-in-crime" with Nat bringing out a wilder and edgier side to Brody.

Of course, knowing who's in charge these days at OLTL, I'm sure all my hopes will be dashed for the sake of a Jolie reunion that America never asked for and certainly does not need. :-(

• Members

No, we don't, lol. Cristian is the soap opera beefcake equivalent of Kryptonite (no offense, Eric!).

If I were writing this, Brody and Natalie would have sex, followed by morning-after regrets. Nat would feel especially guilty for betraying her sister (even though, what pushed her to get drunk and sleep w/ Brody was catching sight of Jessica flirting with John in order to make Cristian jealous). The two would agree that their romp was a one-time thing, and never to mention it again. Inevitably, though, Jessica would find out shortly after getting her memories back, forcing her to leave town. Then, throughout the summer, as Brody and Nat are forced to team up and look for Jess (because, Mitch and/or Allison has escaped, and everyone fears for Jess's life), they are constantly drawn to each other over and over again to the point where they can no longer hide the depth of their feelings. (There's even a point where they, themselves, are in physical danger, and they share a very passionate kiss.) Yet, when Brody and Nat rescue Jessica and bring her back to Llanview, Brody's ready to tell Jessica he wants to be with Nat, when Nat surprises him and accepts John's marriage proposal.

• Members

I don't really care about Brody/Jess-- I never felt the actors clicked. I don't mind Brody/Nat getting it on, but Nat's gonna get crucified for hurting sweet, fragile Jessica. If it doesn't happen I will be shocked :lol:

Remind me again why they killed off Jared? :unsure:

• Members

None taken. :lol:

I think Nat and Cris have chemistry and we all know how I feel about Brody and Layla so that's why I want them involved. But Natalie will be back on John soon enough, and Brody will beg for Jessica's forgiveness so I am getting excited for nothing.

Good idea, but I would drop the Mitch/Allison angle. If I never heard their names again it would be too much.

I dont know but I miss him (and Talia) like crazy. :(

Archived