OLTL: Discussion for the week April 19

• Members

Pluses for me so far this week:

Viki and Charlie. It's about time!

Alice Barrett (hello, Frankie!!!!!)

I am also kind of anxious to see how the story goes with Cole/Starr and Todd though it seems like out of left field that Todd is suddenly blaming Marty for her son being with his daughter. They've only been together for how long now? (Too long....) I wonder if it is some kind of build up incase Susan Haskell decides to leave. (Maybe Marty can take Cole and Starr with her out of town to flee the maniac Todd :rolleyes: can hope!)

I miss Kim as well. Amanda Setton and Jerry VerDorn had a unique and fun thing going. Of course, unique means death on OLTL.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trevor St. John has really turned up Todd's "ick" factor in the past few episodes. Kudos to him!

The Hannah theory seems plausible...but I really hope it's Todd. He raped Marty, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he'd shove her down a flight of stairs in order to make her miscarry.

Poor Marty. She is my favourite character on OLTL and she always gets the shaft.

• Members

Could the Soap Gods see to it that Dr. Morrison (Alice Barrett) stay on the show as Clint's new love interest??!

She could easily hold her own in scenes with Viki, Nora, and Dorian. I'd love to have a rivalry with Dr. Morrison and Dorian's backstory regarding the hospital and then for Dr. Morrison to set her sights on Clint.

God....I know it's been awhile....but....

• Members

I know! :lol: PLEASE tell me that the hit finally sh!ts the fan today and Markko finds out! I'm so afraid that Ford's gonna hide under the bed or something and gullible Markko will buy Langston's piss poor excuse about being alone in a hotel room wearing lingerie.

• Members

I guess I never paid Tea too much mind since she came back, but I saw what others have been saying today, she really got on my nerves with the 0-60 histrionics. And then pulling a Myrna Clegg and clearing Todd's desk, clearing the throat and exiting. :rolleyes: This was her worst moment since she shrieked her way through those scenes where she defenestrated Blair.

I kinda mentally high-fived ford today for throwing this mess back in Langston's face. i am by no means championing Ford, but I like how he said in so many words that he's only doing what others let him get away with and it's Langston's moral obligation to Markko, not his (even though what he's doing is a very assholey thing to do).

Watching Markko is becoming just painful.

Matthew makes some hilarious faces and I really enjoyed his and Destiny's scenes. I hope Destiny "wins" some kinda way down the line, but I like their little relationship.

• Members

That's funny about Tea, because this was one of the few times I really, really liked her since she's been back. Tea was great today.

Matthew and Destiny are always cute.

Dani and Nate have potential. He's good-looking and not a creepo like Ford. Ugh. Someone needs to tell Langston she's a slut. OLTL needs a character who tells it like s/he sees it, someone who'd easily go up to Langston and say, "You're just a slut".

Instead of John and Natalie, I would've preferred today's episode to deal with Marty's reaction to losing her baby.

Archived