OLTL: Discussion for the week April 19

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:wub: Viki and Charlie :wub:

Man I was hoping more from Todd and Dorian, I love it when they get up in each others faces. LOL.

It was nice seeing Renee,it's like been FOREVER.

Why go through this stupid "Who's my parents" storyline with Rex when it will turn out to be Bo and most likely Didi. Is it to much to ask to do this OFF screen, I need a break from Rex/Gigi and I don't just mean a day here and a day there.

I sure do miss Clint and Kim :(

• Members

Except for feeling suddenly sad for John and Marty, I was bored today. OK, Todd's gone intense psycho again ( but we all know he didn't push Marty), All feels like sudden character changes to fit plot. Dorian's wandering the bar scene and gets to feel yet again like an unloved outsider. Bo and Nora- omg, ho hum ho hum. Don't get all the excitement about their romance.

• Members

omg- I'm sick of Langston and Ford. Ok, they have nice bodies that boink well together but really. Repeated soulless copulation is better left to farm animals. I can't stand them. As for Marty- yeh, well I care more about her than Nat and John that's for sure; but I don't care alot. Do like all the Todd versus Cole stuff.

Archived