OLTL: Discussion for the week April 19

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Viki/Charlie, they are like a breath of fresh air for me. But I get so aggravated that I can't get any follow up with them like you do most all the other characters.

Really enjoying this Natalie/Brody friendship that is happening, it will be interesting to see just where that leads.

Poor Markko, he is looking more and more like an idiot where Langston and Ford are concerned.

It was wonderful seeing Renee again.

• Members

I thought Bree and Mark had good chemistry when Jessica and Brody first got together, and they were OK even after she went back to being dull. The show just decided that wasn't good enough and instead it's time to make Jessica go nuts again.

Natalie will never exist beyond John.

• Members

Which baffles me, because the man flat out asked her if she pushed Marty down the stairs. If that doesn't spell true love right there, believing that your supposed soul mate is capable of murdering a unborn child, then I don't know what is. How we are are supposed to root for these two as a couple after that is unbelievable, but then again this the same show that reunited Rex and Gigi after Gigi took the blame for Rex bedding her sister. Go figure.

• Members

Marty needs... a life, she needs something more than what she's got going. What she really needs is a story that has nothing to do with a man, she needs a big intriguing hospital caper or something like that that spares her the burden of romance/victimization/weepy whining and so on (though my guess is she'd find a way to work it in).

I think Brody and Nat will find comfort in each other's arms as John takes Marty's side and Brody gets tired of jumping rope while Jessica's synapses heal. Of course Jessica will walk in on Brody and Natalie boning and it'll all *click* like when Viki remembered Eterna.

Archived