AMC/OLTL Baby Switch Questions

• Members

The John vs Kane Sisters were great scenes as well.

OLTL could have been brought into the story more , they really didn't get any payoff in ratings like AMC did!

Every actors on AMC was beig stopped on the street and aked when Binks was going to get her baby back. Frons was even bugged about it at a Family dinner.

The writing was far from perfect and nobody paying for their crimnes sucked but it gave aMC a years worth of buzz , was the talk of dayitme , won Eden a Emmy and Binks getting her babyback got such a huge ratings frons gave Mctavish a huge bonus.

Onece it was over Frons let Mctavish do whatever she wanted and the show has yet to recover!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the first Im hearing of such a thing. I highly doubt that this is true. Babe was trashed all the time by the Kanes up until early 2007 after the serial killing story. I really dont think Alexa was whining for a solid 3 years or even 3 weeks bc she couldnt handle the character she was playing getting called names

• Members

Alexa stated this herself in more than 1 interview , she made sure Babe didn't go to jail or face any payback. It was more about Babe not being being made a villian than the name calling , as long as Kendall&ERica could be made into the baDGuys for the name calling. Alexa played it as if sheBabe was being picked on for no reason.

That i i loved the look on her face when she lost the Emmy to Eden.I hear she never even said confrats to Eden.

• Members

And don't get ME started on how Alexa said that she didn't want JR's redemption to come at Babe's expense... Never fucking mind the fact that Babe's "redemption" came at almost EVERY other character's expense including JR's.

And Alexa's habit of making Chrishell and Sydney feel guilty for kissing Justin when Jamie was dating Amanda and Julia.

• Members

OMG I remember Alexa saying in an interview a few years ago that everytime the writers would try to redeem Babe, the fans wouldn't allow it LOL, she didn't seem to happy about that either.

To me I say what redemption? Redemption doesn't come on the backs of others, it comes from a characters actions

Archived