AMC/OLTL Baby Switch Questions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg, I remember this storyline but I was so stupid because I didn't even know that AMC was crossing over with OLTL. :( I would turn on my AMC tape be like...WTH, this was not where the show left off yesterday! But I eventually caught on. I was like 11 years old so I guess that played a role in my cluelessness, LOL. This storyline had me hooked, It was one of those times where I COULDNT WAIT to get home and watch. Babe and JR were my favorite during it all, they were the best couple to me LOL. Almost every character was being used in some way, and it was very exciting. I wish there could be another ABC Daytime crossover like that, with AMC\GH or something.

I so don't remember that! But I believe it happened, definitely LOL. Krystal used to be so much different in those days. She is so blah now

• Members

ABC hyped that 3/23/04 episode to high heavens. It was supposed to be one long two-hour episode of both soaps mixed together, and they made it seem like it was really gonna be just one two-hour episode with storylines and scenes from both soaps just thrown together like a pot of gumbo. A scene with Greenlee/Ryan/Kendall here, some Todd bullshit after that, then Erica drama, then some random OLTL stuff, and so on. All it was was the two soaps in their regular timeslots, the AMC episode focused almost exclusively on the baby switch (it was more of an umbrella story there than on OLTL), there were no closing credits or previews at the end of the episode except for a brief copyright notice at the bottom of the screen right before OLTL started. The OLTL included baby switch stuff, but most of it was the other OLTL stories.

• Members

HAHA, I loved me some Babe. She was my favorite character on the show even though she was incredibly wrong. I didnt like how much they changed her though. She was incredibly trashy when she first came on and was super skanky. By the time the Baby Switch started, she was farting rainbows and was pushed forward as the show's young lead heroine. She had potential as a young slutty golddigging bitch.

Archived