AMC: Angie's brother Ted

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the head-scratcher. Another middle-aged blactor at that. This whole thing reminds me of the hitherto unmentioned mentally issued brothers of Julia and Suzanne on Designing Women (Clayton) and Blanche on The Golden Palace (Tad).

Also, if I heard correctly, Angie said she and Ted had different fathers and Ted's father was horrible (hence Jesse's line that Les was no saint either). Perhaps what I find hardest to swallow is the idea that Pat wouldn't have this child living under her roof instead of with his awful father, but I guess she culdn't handle him? :unsure: Maybe Les had something to do with it. Actually, wasn't there a line about Ted being sent away or something? And just to be very clear, Angie did say that he was her older brother right? If not, that only adds intrigue to Pat's story. Oy, retcon madness, why do I even bother. :wacko:

• Members

So because these cheap ass tactics aren't unheard of, they should be used all the time?

Making Damon Tad's kid just so Tad could have a reason to take him in and try and steer him on the right path was completely unnessesary IMO. They could have just used the"Damon reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger" angle. Giving Angie a brother we've never heard of until now just so she would wanna help Damon too was also unessesary, as was giving Adam another bastard kid just so Annie would end up being JR's bone marrow donor.

Archived