AMC: Angie's brother Ted

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think its as bad bc Angie has been gone so long that alot is forgotten or unknown about her. She mentioning her brother that may not have existed before doesnt seem as alarming as lets say Erica or Tad, who have both been on nearly consistently for decades and we know everything about their family and history. Its not on the same level as the recent reveals of Adam and Tad's sons, IMO. Angie could use family. Bring on brother Ted, cousin Andrea, nephew Jason, etc... I wont mind

• Members

Exactly! The only case that worked for me was Tad's and even then, just having Damon be Hillary's son should have been enough incentive for Tad to want to help him. If Hillary isn't even coming back to play out the reveal, what's the point?

In Adam's case, they could have made Ross Miguel's father (if Miguel needed to be mentioned at all).

As far as Angie's brother, I don't see why her experience with Jesse when he was younger wouldn't be enough. If it's to shore up the black characters, I'd rather have Jesse's nephew Carl, who was actually on the show in the 1980s.

• Members

No, absolutely right we shouldget mad about such easy tactics--I just felt like people were acting like this was a new or special case. I admit, I don't mind it with Tad because I'm personally enjoying this story with him more than any other story he's hgad in YEARS (which isn't saying much--and I know many people aren't enjoying it).

Archived