Nicollette Sheridan suing Marc Cherry

Soapsuds

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my word.... just like daytime.... the behind the scenes antics of the primetime sudser are more interesting that what is going on in front of the camera. If its true I hope she takes him and ABC for that matter to the cleaners. Besides the alleged abuse, they should have never gotten rid of her. I loved Edie.

• Members
He wasted Nicolette Sheridan her entire run, not to mention Edie always lost to Susan, even when Susan did some shifty [!@#$%^&*] to her(sleeping with Karl while he and Edie were still together).

It sounds like his ego got in the way of his talent. The first season of Housewives was so solid and so beautifully crafted. His overreliance on the same gimmicks(murder mysteries every season, secret children, etc.) really hurt him. He should have never done another murder mystery after season one. It would have been better if he would have stuck with just continuing the stories about these women.

+1

• Members

I know! Like I am beyond caring about it or the characters at this point. The first year was like AMAZING. The 2nd year was a letdown (but I am not sure how it couldn't have been). I felt the 3rd year rebounded.... I really enjoyed the Orson mystery and LOVED Gloria played by Dixie Carter..... but its just been gradually downhill from there. I haven't really watched since before Christmas and keep telling myself ok I should watch this week.... but then I forget all about it. Never used to miss an episode!

I think it originally was planned for 7 years so hopefully they finally end it next year.

And yes, bellcurve..... it should be a crime how much Nicolette and Edie were wasted by Marc Cherry.....

Her crowing moment I think and the brief time where she did actually get Susan good was when she burned her house down.... EPIC! Evil, but absolutely epic. One of my favourite moments of the entire series.

• Members

Unfortunately, I can totally see this being true.

Seasons 1 and 3 were great (especially Season 3 was excellent) but it's been a horrible decline since then. I haven't watched since the beginning of Season 6 and, even then, it was sporadic since Season 5. The show has become a total clusterf*ck.

• Members

Word to both of you. The mysteries got old REAL fast, and I haven't been interested in any of them at all as much as I was interested in the Mary Alice one. Honestly, I haven't watched the show regularly since season three. I'd watch every now and then for four, but they lost me once they skipped into the future (kiss of death).

Remember in the beginning? When he'd always say that he was warming Edie up to be a main housewife? The fans and the media always wanted to know why Nicollette wasn't given as much time/story as the other four, and he'd always say that she'd get there. She never got there.

Archived