AMC: Friday March 26th, 2010

• Members

If Tad and Liza are over for good, I could not be happier. Liza deserves someone more interesting. I'm on the David and Liza bandwagon.

I wish they would actually give Ryan and Madison a shot because Ryan and Greenlee make me want to run screaming from the room almost as much as Zendull did. So far they aren't getting the same kind of airtime and the entire show isn't revolving around them, but I have a feeling that's going to change soon much to the show's detriment. I like Greenlee, but I think

whoever is responsible for making the character infertile deserves an award.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was Megan McTavish. After getting Ryan's sperm turkey basted into her on David's couch, her body rejected that sucker (smart body), damaging her uterus, making her -- not necessarily infertile -- but unable to carry. Her eggs might still be viable.

• Members

Thanks for the background on that. I know a lot of people hate McTavish. I didn't see most of her run, but I thank her for at least making it harder for the show to revolve around Rylee and a brood of their brats. I only regret that it's not completely impossible. I would much rather see Greenlee adopt an older child on her own some day, sort of like GL's India/Dorie relationship back in the day. I think that would suit the character much, much better.

Archived