AMC: Friday March 26th, 2010

• Members

I must say this was a really well structured episode! It was exciting, and the build up to the end was magnificent.

Liza and David as I have been saying is a magnificent turnaround for the character of Liza. I was left thinking she'd fall into obscurity after her "romance" with Tad abruptly ended... but it would appear this is just the beginning for her character. I loved Greenlee showing up at the last second to stop David from running. Ryan had to be there of course (stupid Natalia), but I understand that is needed for effect.. or whatever.

The Chandler drama was great too.... Colby managing to steal Annie's phone and orchestrate the divorce papers showing up. This Colby certainly is Liza's daughter... too a tee.

Jackson and Erica... ok I will admit there is obvious chemistry between Walt and Susan... but PLEASE do we need to do this for the 89th time? My mom said to me during the show: "If it hasn't worked after all these years, what makes them think it will work now?" EXACTLY! Even my mom who would watch this show even if it was just paint drying and potted plants (oh wait?) can see Jackson and Erica are toxic.

Madison making a play for Ryan as the Paint watches.... does Randi want to hit that (Ryan)? Why is she making it her mission to prevent Madison and Ryan from even having a drink?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalia's stupid for exposing her cover.

Natalia's stupid for being ill equipped to handle the situation, so much so that she had to expose herself less than a day in.

Greenlee's stupid for hiring her. Who the hell cares if she's a "natural." You know exactly what she's up to, so why even tempt it?

Ryan's a creep. Spending the last two episodes just lurking behind pillars.

I wanted Madison to punch that hooker bitch.

It occurred to me. I hate Colby and her big ass teeth. Not love to hate her. Just... hate her. She's incredibly immature and I'm tired of watching immature people.

Give Brooke something to do. Salvage this return before it ranks up there with the pointless returns of, well, any of the Santos sisters.

• Members

I know! There has been no integration of this character what so ever. I mean I enjoy seeing Julia Barr again, but she is merely a prop.... she is essentially potted plant material only she actually is a talented prop.. but that's the only difference.

I think back to when Liza returned in 1995... that was truly the last great character return for this show. Of course as soon as Broderick left Liza should have too... but Marcy Walker's return actually meant something. This so far has meant nothing.

• Members

Cool tidbit of the day, Annie has the same exact phone as me. Its a Samsung from Sprint. Too bad the editors didnt bother doing anything about the date bc this is presumably the time and day that they filmed the scenes

amc0326102.jpg

I dont see Natalia as an idiot here. Her job was to find David and thats exactly what she did. So what if she revealed herself in less than a day. Thats all it took for her to complete her assignment. Greenlee was the dumb one for saying David's name and then walking out of there. She shouldnt hired Natalia but thats her mistake, not Natalias. She only made it easier for her to find David

• Members

OMG Erica and Jackson are an inferno onscreen together. Most chemistry they have ever had with any other partners. I could have gone for a little desk sex myself :wub::wub::wub:

Yeah, Erica, he will choose Greens the way you will always choose Kendall :lol: Too funny.

Though I think Dalee have chemistry to a degree, David and Liza are RED HOT, just like Jerica is on screen together. I definitely could watch a Liza/David/Greens tri :wub:

Loved the exchange between Jake and Jack about Amanda and Erica :lol:

• Members

I'm liking Natalia less and less now.

I'm surprised Greens wasn't smarter when she went to see David.

Ryan was stalking Greens today with that creepy stare again standing right behind her the whole time and then follows her to Liza's place charging right behind her. I hate him even more now.

I'll be glad when Madison finally goes bad girl on Randi and shuts her up for good. She needs to go already.

Colby's starting to get annoying but most of the Chandler s/l has been funny to me.

Archived