AMC: New promo featuring Jack/Erica & Adam/Brooke

• Members

These two guys had no fire. Erica needs someone strong like David or Adam. I was thinking that if they're going to bring the Cortlandt/Chandler feud back to the forefront they should bring Ross Chandler in for Erica. Erica falling in love with a former rapist might be controversial (no more controversial than Laura falling for Luke) but I think it would provide some good drama if they found a very good actor to play Ross.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oAsEhrSqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oAsEhrSqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oAsEhrSqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

This is so great. Two beloved Supercouples getting promotion and romance. I like this a lot because I love both couples :wub::wub::wub:

I don't get the Jack hate, but if Susan and Agnes want it and like it than it's good with me too :wub: I think there is a lot more to J/E if the writers use some creativity and stop telling the same triangle/children in their way, story. Maybe this new romantic comedy thing will do that.

• Members

D&D's description of the newbie for Erica in the current SOW -- highly educated but rugged-- sounds like Chris Stamp all over again. They think this idea is so clever but it was boring and predictable the last time, almost 10 years ago.

They also say they are trying to find an actor who is up to the task. Let me guess- the only actor up to the task is Bradley Cole.

• Members

How many times has Walt been THIS close to being bumped off this show only to get a last minute reprieve because Erica is motionless so they automatically go back to the safe bet that is Jerica.

Walt has been the biggest benefit of this over the years...

Hi Megan McTavish, nice to meet you.

• Members

I remember being excited to see Bradley Cole and SL together when he was on the show in early 2003 but, for me at least, there was no spark whatsoever. I was so disappointed because I was hoping there would be loads of chemistry and they would get rid of Stamp.

I would love to have Nicholas Surovy back as Mike Roy. He had such great chemistry with SL...and even better chemistry with Walt Willey lol.

Archived