Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just watched the trailer. It looks good and I knew it was going to be Adriana v. Lea. Boo that they reduced Ana to a "friend" this season, but then again, she's been too busy co-hosting on The View & Chew to be dealing with these heifers and their drama. My girl had putting in work elsewhere. I can see this going to be a season centered around Joanna. Ugh. -_- And I'm over weddings, seriously. Linnethia's is the ONLY one I want to see.

• Members

Only 5 wives? Last season had like 10! Yeah Im exaggerating but seriously it looked bloated at the time compared to the other series so its a shock to see them down to such small numbers,. Too many blondes.

No Karent sad.png

HAHA, Ana's attempt at securing a season 3 spot on the reunion FAILED! Deuces! Enjoy your downgraded role as an extra. You do not deserve the status of being an oddicial housewife

ETA: Just saw the trailer and that ish was GOOD! I can not wait. That was very SOAPY. Juniorz will love it. Can we put NJ on hiatus and start airing this now?

Haha, keep telling yourself that. This stuff was filmed earlier this year and Ana just starting co-hosting stuff this past month after all of that. Bravo don't want her! Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah she did all that recently, but she's been doing appearances the whole time they've been filming, hence why her role was reduced. Being a friend on Miami isn't bad like it is on other franchises bc she can always be bumped up again. She started as a friend on season one, got bumped up season two, and they recently had to decide to make her recurring bc they didn't have enough footage of her with the other ladies bc she's been promoting her new cookbook.

And YES to Karen with a T. That's what she gets for following Joanna like a puppet by trying to get Adriana booted off the show, only to get the boot herself. :P Was she even in the trailer?

• Members
Oh yeah you have to watch. Those two minutes put last season of ATL and NJ to SHAME! Those two minutes gave me so much life, more so than what the crown jewels of the franchise are supposed to do.

Im in the middle of watching NJ right now and really WTF? This show is BORING as hell. NOTHING happens and they keep having the same conversations. The ONLY good thing about this season is Milania and it doesn't even look like she is on tis episode so why even bother watching? Bravo, what are you doing to me?

• Members

Just finished watching NJ and I cant with Teresa and Joe having a loud argument in the middle of the gym, screaming and knocking a garbage can on the floor. You can tell this stuff is fake bc any gym would have told them to leave instead of allowing all that to air. Most have a no phonecalls on the floor bc its a distraction but two people arguing in front of a video camera is okay? Okay! I see that gym is getting a lot of airtime this season so I wonder how much Bravo is paying them to let them film there. They get good advertisement from it as well

Why is Beast confronting Teresa in the previews on her sister's behalf? Teresa does NOT even talk to Kathy. She doesn't give two sh-ts about her and doesnt even talk about her. Unlike her feud with Melissa, Kathy is completely irrelevant to her so I don't get why she and Beast are all up in Teresa's grill.

I forgot OC was even still on the air? When does that mess end? I bet NYC will be boring too. Might as well cancel them all and just air Miami for the summer. Edited by Cheap21