Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

First off, can I say that Gretchen looked phenomenal. The b-tch was dressed to kill and IMO, she stole the show. She didn't need to be a rinky-dink bridesmaid. Hell, she stole the show from the bride from that dress alone. Two, Vicki & Heather being bridesmaids is so contrived. IMO, I think either Bravo pushed Tamra or she's trying (and is going to fail miserably) to copy Kim, who had Sheree and her bridesmaid and Nene's upcoming nuptials where she has Cynthia & Marlo as bridesmaids. *roll eyes*

Alexis looks gross with that dress on and it doesn't even fit her wide ass correctly. She looks like a two-bit wh-re. Lydia looks like a d-mn flower child and if that was my nuptials and she showed up with that reef on her head as old as she is, she would've gotten cussed out (along with Alexis and her low cut dress).

Vicki is so d-mn ugly, just a hideous creature from under the bridge. No amount of work will make this woman will good. Ugly interior and exterior, such a d-mn shame. You'd think she'd have it going in one area but she doesn't. And we all know that if Trampra did make her a bridesmaid (and first in line at the "altar"), she'd never hear the end of it from Granny-wh*re.

Pleather looked alright as did Tammy Sue, but again, Gretchen shined with her shady a-- :P. Guess she was like if she can't be a bridesmaid then she'll steal whole d-mn show. Get it, Gretchen!

And is that Brooks at the wedding? Lord have mercy. . . . closedeyes.jpg what these tricks won't due to get a Bravo check and some ratings.

Hell no and it's getting tiring. I understood Bethenny's. I even accepted Wigz-n-Cigz's b/c she was finally closing her legs to married men and getting her own man; however, it wasn't until Kandi slipped up on WWHL and announced that Nene was getting her wedding spinoff that EVERYONE (mainly the very thirsty and desperate OC wives) that everyone wanted a d*mn special.

IMO, a lot of these "special" won't draw like Nene's will (b/c we know it'll be hilarious, light-hearted, and dramatic with my boos: Marlo, Cynthia, and Jennifer Williams of BBW on there). Tamra's should be added on the season just like Joanna & Adriana of Miami are. Trampra doesn't deserve a special b/c her head's already too big, when it shouldn't be b/c she ain't making or breaking Bravo, and two, no one cares about her and Eddie. Eddie acts like he's not even interested in Trailer Sue, and I doubt it'll last a good three years.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim was invited, and if so, Bravo is probably pulling strings to do so. I could see them getting Nene to invite Kim (as she's invited Phaedra for sure and probably the rest of her cast members too) to close the chapter between Nene and Kim--have a scene where Nene & Kim really wish each other well and bid adieu to one another.

LMAO @ Sheree shade. I don't even think Nene would let her into the ceremony. Maybe she'll be nice enough and allow Sherman to park the cars. tongue.png

• Members

I hope she is and I hope that this show has mega ratings and leaves BBW in the dust (I get they're on different stations but still) one small article I skimmed on The YBF rubbed me the wrong was with that Ugly Trio trying to say Jennifer (& Royce) were non-motherf**king factors. I can't wait til VH1 pulls the plug on that crap show.

• Members

Boring episode of RHONJ. Ugh I hate when Teresa gives MeHo ammunition to play the martyr and the victim *snooze* Melissa was lying about going to see the dad, I don't see why Teresa needed to make a big deal about it at the birthday party.

*YAWN* at Melissa, Koma, and Jacqass saying Teresa sent that girl Linda to spy on them at the gym rolleyes.gif

I see the beast is acting up next week and JoeGo is going to bring up Juicy calling Teresa a c-nt. SMH. I don't know why I continue to watch this. I am a glutton for punishment. blush.png

OH AND THE BEAST WAS OUT OF LINE TAKING JOESPH IN RICHIE'S CAR WITHOUT HIS PARENTS KNOWING. KATHY SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED THE SH-T OUT OF HER.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

That Kim D. is SO thirsty for drama - she cracks me up with how thirsty she is.

I like the light side of having Fern around... she makes Caroline laugh and it's something new with her family. She looks exactly like Caroline though - only with blond hair. Crazy!

I can tell this will be a bad season for Melissa. She's starting to crack.