Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lunch break at #RHOBH reunion - some bombshells today and it's only half over. I can't wait for you to see it.

#rhobh Reunion is taping right now. And it's GOOD.http://instagr.am/p/WVxSfIHwVR/

-----

@nivwiv: @TaylorArmstrong hey Taylor we all heard Season 3 reunion was tough. Hope you came out of it ok! :)” thank u. It's intense. xx

-----

@BravoAndy I think I caught ur cold!!

@BrandiGlanville we all exchanged a lot of fluids yesterday

-----

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kyle needs a cray cray ally, not that I think she deserves one BUT for the sake of balance. That said, I understand Lisa and Yolanda's reservations if it's true, an addition like Faye will bring down the value of BH for rich -itches to join due to her reputation.

I can't say I'm opposed to Faye because I need the balance.

• Members

Exactly.

And as much as I love Lisa-Brandi-Yolanda and believe nothing could change that, it's never good to be THAT on top (3 against 1) in scripted/un-scripted drama. It needs to be at least equal. Plus, there needs to be conflict as they all can't be getting along and Faye would add that.

Too bad the crazy psychic chick Alison hates Kyle, too, lol.

• Members

What if Nene became a friend of the BH housewives? With her being in LA part time, she could appear in a few episodes next season in a small role. I can see her hitting it off with Brandi and Lisa. Season 1-4 Nene wouldn't have worked on BH, but season 5 Nene can. I can also see her getting into it with Faye and if the rumors about her being black are true, Nene would call her out on it if they did argue. I can see her showing up for some of the events and out for lunch, but nothing big. What do you guys think?

• Members
Kyle doesn't need an ally cuz Lisa, Brandi & Yolanda don't attack her, don't hate her and are not out o get her. They just call her out on her [!@#$%^&*].

I'm sure she can also get along wih whoever they bring in.

Not Faye thought. Please. It's been said bravo wants to up the glamour and class on the show cuz it's what ppl like most and Faye is just trashy. They already have Brandi who isn't exactly top of BH food chain.

Oh honey, where to begin with this?

I don't hate her for that. At all. I just think it shows she's thirsty for the fame & the money to the point of making diggs at her friends kids. I understand why Caroline was done at that point.

I don't like Teresa because she seems like an awful person. She's obsessed with ruining her brothers marriage, she sells her friends out, she lets her kids be raised in a very abusive household, she encourages her husband to treat her, their kids, and others like [!@#$%^&*], she tries to play poor innocent victim instead of owning anything, she's just a sucky person.