Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to amit, I did wonder if that Kenya stuff was for real. Id like to think Bravo wouldnt hire a fake doctor for her

Again with the editing. Previews with Kordell saying he is sick to death of Porsha (about her drama with Cynthia) made it sound like it was serious but he was just joking

Im also loving Cynthia. She came out looking like a boss with her skirt and hat. I love that she is about no bullsh-t this season and Little Girl was dumbfounded when she was dropped

iqGrwoO.jpg

Again with the awful makeup. This girl needs some help

Next week's looks to be better. Poor Cynthia. Her pageant looks like its gonna be a mess

• Members

LOL exactly and if you look at Teresa's twitter she NEVER tweets about the show only her books, wines, appearences and maybe some stuff about her kids. Jacqass just sits at home and tweets about how horrible Teresa is but I coulda sworn she said she was over the petty BS and wanted to focus on her son. SMH.

• Members

Oooooooo according to Reality Tea -- Kandi's spinoff will be a go come April and go head-to-head with Kim's. I'll give Kandi's a shot... granted half the time she's not even interesting to me all like that on RHOA.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/02/10/real-housewives-of-atlanta-star-kandi-burruss-spinoff-the-kandi-factory-starts-in-april-plus/